Carnival Transfers or Cortrans

debster11

I need opinions. Right now we are booked with Carnival Transfers from MCO to Port Canaveral. We are coming in 2 days early and will go back to the airport on cruise day to catch the shuttle. My question is, according to the Carnival Website, the first shuttle doesn't leave until 10:30. I am not sure what time the Port opens, but I wanted to be there when they open the doors or around that time. We have FTTF. Cortrans would pick us up at 9:15 at the airport and they are just about half the cost. I heard good things about Cortrans and was wondering if anyone has taken them from MCO and what time they would get to the port. Which would you take?

Def choose cortrans! I have used them several times with no problems and they are at least half the cost of Carnival shuttle. Go to the cortrans website and see what times they start picking up passengers. I've taken them from airport and also a local hotel- they picked me up around 10:15 from the hotel. You can also choose your return time after the cruise. Ask them for the earliest pick up time from the airport and see what they say.

I love cortrans! We've only used them twice for disney cruises out of PC. Generally picked up about 9am and get to PC by 945/10. The shuttle is small so you don't have to wait for a ton of people to board. Drivers are friendly. Love the price!