Favorite Drinks on the Anthem?

dvond

Not sure if this is anthem specific in 270, but I always order a crescendo "on the rocks". It normally comes in a martini glass but I prefer it over ice. Depending the bar/bartender they may or may not have the ingredients/know how to make it.

Our first Anthem cruise we made friends with Joseph in 270, who was in the Solarium on our second cruise. I'm a bit biased but he will make you the best crescendo on the ship if you can find him.

Not sure if this is anthem specific in 270, but I always order a crescendo "on the rocks". It normally comes in a martini glass but I prefer it over ice. Depending the bar/bartender they may or may not have the ingredients/know how to make it.

Our first Anthem cruise we made friends with Joseph in 270, who was in the Solarium on our second cruise. I'm a bit biased but he will make you the best crescendo on the ship if you can find him.

What are the ingredients? We are on Anthem again in two weeks, will order one depending on what is in it.

I hope this isn't asked somewhere and I am redundant. I've seen images of Anthem of the Seas bar menus which differ from one bar to another. Am I limited to those selections, of can I order a favorite drink (say a Mai Tai or Black Russian) at any bar and expect to get it, or do I have to search the ship for a bar that might serve it?

I hope this isn't asked somewhere and I am redundant. I've seen images of Anthem of the Seas bar menus which differ from one bar to another. Am I limited to those selections, of can I order a favorite drink (say a Mai Tai or Black Russian) at any bar and expect to get it, or do I have to search the ship for a bar that might serve it?

Our experience on other ships has been that bars will generally make anything for which they have the ingredients handy.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.