Has Hard Rock reopened?

staceyvols

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but unfortunateley Hard Rock is still closed Don't know if it will ever open. On the bright side Señor Frog is still kicking and lots of fun. Look for it on a tiny street behind the Wyndham Hotel right across the pier. Have Fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Staceyvols .... You may be interested in stopping by Hard Rock in San Jaun for the same reason we were ... to buy a T-Shirt for a teen who had requested one while we were there. There's no other good reason to go there. The old one in San Juan looked EXACTLY like every other Hard Rock Cafe in the world ... might as well have been in New York, Chicago, London, etc. :p

Better, are the suggestions by prbabe and Coolnana1! At least you will have some local color and feel of the Caribbean! :cool:

Happy Sailing! OCruisers :)

Actually Senor Frogs reminds me of Mexico, so the local color is no longer local. I enjoy Senor Frogs but they are a chain just like Hard Rock. I bet other people on this board would have suggestions for more truely local places.

• 1 month later...

I had posted this question on the old boards, with no definite answer.

I recently sent an email to HRC and received this response. They are planning on re-opening in Jan. I'm there on a stop in early Nov. and again for a couple of days, in mid Jan. I may get lucky in Jan. and they will be open then!

Just thought someone else may still be interested!

Archived