Please come in and say hello

kaseyoz

Before my cruise in July I checked this site at least 5 times a day for almost a year lol

I have settled down to checking about twice a day and I am hoping to cruise again next year (need time to save).

It was great to meet others from here on my July cruise, cruise enthusiasm is so contagious!

I'm so glad you said that. It's almost a year until my first cruise and I've been coming in here about a week and I know I'm already addicted!

But I've discovered (by reading) I know/knew nothing about cruising. Kind of booked on a whim and it's a whole new world isn't it?!!

I'm amazed at all the people who take lots of cruises ....maybe we will be like that too? :D

Hi Tina and Trevor,

I'm please to read your comments. Have you settled down from your post cruise? I'm still a bit unsettled. Hope you and Trevor had a wonderful stay in the UK. We did, although did not enjoy the cold and wet weather.

I enjoyed our cc meetings,luncheon and trivia.

Hope to meet again in our future sailings.

Cheers,

Margaret

Hi Margaret & Roger

Glad you made it home OK. It was great spending time with you on the cruise. We enjoyed our short stay in the Cotswolds and were successful in finding the house/bakery my Grandfather lived in, in the early 1900's before the family came to Australia. It was amongst some beautiful 17th Century buildings which are all heritage listed. After 53 days onboard, we still love cruising and are thinking about what we can do after our NZ cruise.

Tina & Trevor

Good Afternoon fellow CC'ers.

Hello from Sunny Sydney.

I joined CC a few months before our cruise on the Pacific Sun.

No cruises booked at the moment but I do try and check in every couple of days to keep up with all the cruise news.

Regards

CRUISING ALONG:)

PS Thankyou to Kaseyoz ( Karon) for starting this thread. Great to see some of the regular posters back again as well as so many new members.

Happy Cruising Everyone!

Archived