Please come in and say hello

kaseyoz

Hi Everyone, I love this site as well , have already started shopping for our cruise in April 2010 . Thanks to all the wonderful handy hints from cc'rs. Also its great reading the reviews cant wait to have the experience ,

only 243 days

Vicki :)

I was lamenting the other day about how many of the older posters have disappeared (those that have been here for a few years, not old in age:D)

While I feel saddened about that, I can also see why.:(

Therefore I ask anyone who is lurking, eg does not post or who hasn't yet joined to take a minute and say hello or join up.

You will find we are very happy to have new members come and share the lead up to their cruise or ask questions.

Don't let the minority spoil it for the majority of us.

Come on you guys come and say hello.:D

welcomeclipart15.gif

Welcome to all the newbies on CC, feel free to ask any questions you may have, big or small!

Great idea for a thread Karon. I too noticed a lot of the old familiar names missing from here, but have too found them elsewhere.

I was lamenting the other day about how many of the older posters have disappeared (those that have been here for a few years, not old in age:D)

While I feel saddened about that, I can also see why.:(

Therefore I ask anyone who is lurking, eg does not post or who hasn't yet joined to take a minute and say hello or join up.

You will find we are very happy to have new members come and share the lead up to their cruise or ask questions.

Don't let the minority spoil it for the majority of us.

Come on you guys come and say hello.:D

great idea to do this and hello to all.

Hello! Long time lurker, hardly ever post. Picking up tips for my first cruise (honeymoon!) in just over 10 weeks now:)

Many blessings for your upcoming wedding and cruise.

I'm a newbie ...I've never been on a cruise before and I've just booked one and joined this site ...

I've loved what I have read so far!:o

Hi Karon

I spend most of my CC time on at work and it's fiddly to pull the keyboard out and compose a post.

So most of my posting is at night. But things have been really difficult in our life in the last 12 months and without CC at work last year I think I would have gone insane. I was on my own in my shop for 5 days a week for 3 weeks straight and my CC friends were invaluable.

I'm always here.

Jenny

Hello everyone,

this site has taken over facebook for me......lol

keep up the good work:)

Hahaha, I know what you mean, I swap from one to the other......lol. All in all I spend a lot of time on my computer on these sites....:rolleyes:

I do so much enjoy chatting to you all:)

Jillybean:)

Hello from me. I don't spend anywhere near as much time on this site anymore. I spend my time on a social networking website that starts with 'F'.:p Which some of you already know!!

The Roll Call for my cruise is over a hundred pages, and can have 40 posts in one day!!:eek:

I have met so many nice people on this site in person. It certianly has been a while since we caught up last.

A big hello from the UK, we are sailing on the Rhapsody in January, it will be our second cruise but our first time "Down Under" The info we have had off these boards has been amazing, no matter what question I have asked I have always had great replies, the money we have saved is incredible, we will certainly raise our glasses to you all when we have that first drink in Sydney:). This holiday is a dream come true for us and it has been made more special by everyone on CC!

Thank you all so much!

Jo:)

Hello to all,

I haven't cruised with P&O, but may do so one day. I read all the posts on this board.

Kiwi cruiser and Kiwi kruzer

There is someone on the Australia and NZ board who is asking for the second time whether he should stay in Auckland or Devonport. I replied to him last month and have done so again. He must want more than I told him.

We live in New Plymouth, but I see that you both live much closer to Auckland than I do (or actually in Auckland). Can you offer him any more information?

Thanks,

Celle

Wow, Karon. Great thread. A big hello from Liverpool, NSW. I have been a member of this site for almost 4 years and I love it. I don't post as much as I used to but I still check it out a hundred times a day;)

Hi from me, too. I also joined 4 years ago.

It's interesting seeing the dates of when we all joined up and remembering our first posts.

I was a total newbie to cruising and my first post was about balcony cabins which is fairly boring. Unlike Jarrod's first post. :p

Since then I've been on 5 cruises and about to go again on #6. It'll be our 4th time on the Pacific Dawn.

Nice to see some familiar 'old' names.

Archived