Tip Transfer Driver??

This is the first time I will be using the ship's transfers from the Airport to the Port, then Port to Airport. Just wondering if tipping the driver is expected? Thanks!

We don't use the ship's transfers all of the time but we have NEVER been on one where the driver didn't remind us (verbally or via a sign at the front of the bus) that a tip is appreciated.;)

We always have slipped the guy a few bucks. We have used their transfers on some cruises and then done our own transportation on others. Usually our own getting to the port cause we fly a day or two before and then transfer back to airport when going home.

Every one of their drivers has always been in a very good mood and they actually get out there and load and unload all the bags and wrangle all the confused people onto the bus. So I think a tip is justified in some cases but its your choice.

YOur choice - if they handle your baggage or do something besides drive the bus, you can consider it. If they do nothing besides drive the bus - why would you?

Yep. If they handle the baggage or provide another service, sure. But I've already paid for the transfer and must assume the driver is being paid.

Archived