Sea View Café

Grumpy8

They weren't charging on the Jewel on the 12/12 sailing. I think the charging for Johnny Rockets probably has more to do with paying for RCI's use of the name. JMHO - not meant to start that war again. Anyways, the seaview was great. Our girls went there every night at 10:00 when Adventure Ocean was done for warm nachos with salsa and guacamole. The service was great and it's a pretty neat spot. Largely undiscovered too it seems, because we hardly ever saw anyone there.

The Seaview has soups, sandwiches, fish & chips, salads and desserts. They charge for milkshakes. I had their version of a cuban sandwich and it was pretty good. And the onion rings are very good. My wife liked the fish & chips.

You can get something to go late at night as I think they are open til 0100.

The brownies are also very good.

I have only seen the Seaview on Radiance class ships. We found the service to be grrrreat and the onion rings are certainly worth the trip to the front of the boat.

Enjoy!

Sue

lol you can go to the front of the ship if you want but seaview is located in the other direction.:)

Is it just the Radiance class ships that have the Seaview cafe?

The Voyager Class Ships have Johnny Rocket's

The Radiance Class Ships have Seaview Cafe

The Vision Class Ships have the Solarium Cafe

The Sovereign Class Ships have a cafe area up by the Windjammer (not sure if it has a name)

Hope that helps!

The Seaview Cafe is only on Radiance Class ships. It is great. I think it is getting to be quite popular as the word is spreading around. The onion rings are really yummy (Hi Judy). There was never a line when we were there. We will be on the Brilliance next week and look forward to lunches at the Seaview.

Annieeee

Am I the only one that's had their great CHILI? We went there several times on Jewel. It probably depends on the maker, but the milk shakes we got were very small, thin, and expensive. The great chili and onion rings made up for it, though.

you order as you enter then some one brings your order to you. i left a tip each visit except one night i only had a twenty on me, and although the staff was friendly and efficient i didn't think they were $20 worth of friendly and efficient...lol

going to miss those nachos this week on the splendour. 4_9_7.gif

Archived