NCL Emergency contact number?

WinnieinWA

I've searched the NCL site and I cannot find an emergency contact telephone number for anyone in the states to call a cruiser on board one of the ships.

Anyone know where I can find this info?

Thanks!:)

You can contact the ship at 1-800-SEA-CALL

From NCL's website FAQ's:

"What if I need to stay in touch while away?

All of our ships have computer terminals you can rent by the hour at the Internet Café. You can also telephone, telex, radiogram or fax to anywhere in the world and be billed* at applicable ship-to-shore rates. NCL guests can also be contacted on our ships by calling 1.888.NCSHIPS (1.888.627.4477) from the USA. For the rest of the world please dial 1.732.335.3280. When guests are contacted with the ship via satellite, they can be reached directly, if they are in their stateroom. If not, a message about the incoming call will be delivered to their stateroom and then they can call back* the shore via satellite. NCL guests can also make and receive calls, send and receive text messages and read emails on their own cell phones and mobile devices just as they do on land when the ship is at sea with the Freestyle Cellular Service. Staying in touch with family and friends when cruising has never been so easy. Click here for more information.

NCL Ship Telephone & Fax Numbers

When calling from the United States: Dial 1.888.NC SHIPS (627.4477), select the ship, and enter your credit card information.

When Calling from outside the United States: Dial 1.732.335.3280, select the ship, and enter your credit card information.

*Please use American Express, MasterCard and Discover Card, only."

From NCL's website FAQ's:

"What if I need to stay in touch while away?

All of our ships have computer terminals you can rent by the hour at the Internet Café. You can also telephone, telex, radiogram or fax to anywhere in the world and be billed* at applicable ship-to-shore rates. NCL guests can also be contacted on our ships by calling 1.888.NCSHIPS (1.888.627.4477) from the USA. For the rest of the world please dial 1.732.335.3280. When guests are contacted with the ship via satellite, they can be reached directly, if they are in their stateroom. If not, a message about the incoming call will be delivered to their stateroom and then they can call back* the shore via satellite. NCL guests can also make and receive calls, send and receive text messages and read emails on their own cell phones and mobile devices just as they do on land when the ship is at sea with the Freestyle Cellular Service. Staying in touch with family and friends when cruising has never been so easy. Click here for more information.

When calling from the United States: Dial 1.888.NC SHIPS (627.4477), select the ship, and enter your credit card information.

When Calling from outside the United States: Dial 1.732.335.3280, select the ship, and enter your credit card information.

*Please use American Express, MasterCard and Discover Card, only."

Great information....I may need to use it. We have a "dog sitter" staying at our house for 10 days. We have one of our dogs who tends to be sickly. I need to know that our sitter can reach us if she needs to.

Wonder what the cost is....not that it matters in an emergency if she needs to call...just curious! :confused:

Keep in mind that when someone calls, the ship has to find you. You could be just about anywhere, including off the ship.

Cell phones will work on the ship and ashore in most countries.

We were on the Spirit out of Boston to Bermuda in June. When were were about 1/2 hour out of port both ways our phones reverted to Oct 19, 2003, and we couldn't even get test messages. Once we got close again about an 1/2 hour from port the phones went back to normal time, but we could only receive text messages, and send some. We are with Verizion, and others with them were having the same problem. We were all joking about the time machines and if only LOL

Keep in mind that the cost of those calls is about $8.00 per minute. You will be assigned a email address on the ship that corresponds with your cabin number and name. It should be listed on your documents. You can have someone email you at that address and it will be delivered to your cabin. YOU can then call or email them in the least expensive fashion you can find. Do your homework on the various costs of cell phone, texting etc. FROM a ship.

Keep in mind that the cost of those calls is about $8.00 per minute. You will be assigned a email address on the ship that corresponds with your cabin number and name. It should be listed on your documents. You can have someone email you at that address and it will be delivered to your cabin. YOU can then call or email them in the least expensive fashion you can find. Do your homework on the various costs of cell phone, texting etc. FROM a ship.

Great...didn't know that they deliver the on board email address mail to your stateroom. I think I will purchase some Internet time and utilize that as well. Thanks for the info. :)

Keep in mind that when someone calls, the ship has to find you. You could be just about anywhere, including off the ship.

Cell phones will work on the ship and ashore in most countries.

Now that you mention that....using that number might not work....better to use the email instead. We have "tracphones" so I doubt I will be able to use them anywhere on this trip. I was able to use it in port doing the Canada cruise and used it in Newfoundland I believe but I know it won't work in the Caribbean. Thanks for the tip.

I've searched the NCL site and I cannot find an emergency contact telephone number for anyone in the states to call a cruiser on board one of the ships.

Anyone know where I can find this info?

Thanks!:)

*Please use American Express, MasterCard and Discover Card, only.

Archived