coupon codes for rum runners

• 1 month later...

Ok I don't want to sound to stupid but you can fill these with alcohol and put them in your suitcase and you won't get caught and you can get them on the ship. Than you can take them off at ports and refill? How have the cruise lines not caught on yet we have been trying to figure out how to get stuff on the ship with us! Has anyone done this recently or on Carnival?:eek:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I was also wondering what a rum runner is. Now I know, where do you get them?

Go to rumrunnerflasks.com to find the answers to your question.

RR can be seen on the xray scan of the checked luggage. However it is not all that obvious what it is. Bottles are much easier to spot due to their shape. With 6000+ bags to scan and load on the ship in a few hours, they do not have a lot of time to examine each one.

• 4 weeks later...

Just got my order in from RR today. Ordered it on Wed. and it was shipped to my home in Hawaii. This is pretty good for us out in the middle of the Pacific! Coupon code "repeatcustomer" at checkout will get you a 15% discount.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

In the past year I have used these flasks to bring aboard 2- 3liters of liquor on Royal Caribbaen, Carnival and Norwegian. I place the smaller ones in a zip lock baggie with all my other toiletries that have numerous different plastic tops and shapes and sizes. totally undetectable. Also the best time to get liqour aboard is at embarkation. Note that it is the local customs and immigration scanning your carry on, not the cruise line. Do you really think they care about a bottle of wine or a quart of rum. They are looking for guns, bombs and knives!!

• 7 months later...

Several years ago, I bought some Platypus containers at REI that are designed for backpackers. They seem pretty darn durable and are made of heavy plastic. Just to be safe, I enclosed them in a large zip lock bag. Didn't have any problems with leaks or them being discovered when boarding.

John

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

This might be a silly question, but my first cruise is coming up and was thinking of buying some rr's. Question is, are you only able to drink your alcohol inside the cabin? Or do you bring along a special cup so you can walk around the ship with your drink? Also, what are some cocktail recipes you use? TIA