Possible GROUP CRUISE - MIRACLE 10/18/10 BRAND NEW ITINERARY !!!

DGryg

DON'T MISS THIS ONE ...

BRAND NEW ITINERARY ! 8 DAYS INCLUDES ARUBA AND CURACAO

FANTASTIC SHIP - CARNIVAL MIRACLE

PERFECT WEATHER - OCTOBER 18, 2010

ALL WE NEED IS A GREAT BUNCH OF CRUISER FRIENDS TO MAKE IT ALL HAPPEN.

YOU HAVE TO GET ON BOARD FOR THIS ONE.

LET ME KNOW THAT YOU'RE INTERESTED BY POSTING HERE.

Ports of Call Arrival/Departure

1 Port Everglades (Ft. Lauderdale), Florida-- 4:00 p.m.

2 At Sea ------

3 Grand Turk Island 7:00 a.m.3:00 p.m.

4 La Romana, Dominican Republic 9:00 a.m.5:00 p.m.

5 Oranjestad, Aruba 12:00 p.m.10:00 p.m.

6 Curacao, Netherlands Antilles 8:00 a.m.4:00 p.m.

7 At Sea ------

8 At Sea ------

9 Port Everglades (Ft. Lauderdale), Florida 8:00 a.m.---

Good Morning Everyone !!!

If this 10/18/10 cruise garners enough interest from others, Cruise Critic will make us an OFFICIAL GROUP CRUISE and Crucon will give us reduced deposits, pricing, amenities, etc. We need a minimum of 8 cabins to make a group. I've emailed Laura at Cruise Critic Group Cruise Dept. and spoken with Johna at Crucon.

This itinerary is fantastic.

This cruise is a winner!!!

Please let others know to stop by and post their interest and we'll have an OFFICIAL GROUP CRUISE in no time.

Milly, Toni & John, & Love to Ride: Are you planning on cruising alone for this itinerary or with others?

Interested Cruisers:

Debbie & Dave (DGryg)

Milly (scuba idcs)

Toni & John (Sarlin)

Love to Ride (love your avatar)

Milly, Toni & John, & Love to Ride: Are you planning on cruising alone for this itinerary or with others?

Interested Cruisers:

Debbie & Dave (DGryg)

Milly (scuba idcs)

Toni & John (Sarlin)

Love to Ride (love your avatar)

We have to talk to others but could be two rooms.

Updated Interested Cruisers:

Debbie & Dave (DGryg)

Milly & Tom (scuba idcs)

Toni & John (Sarlin)

Love to Ride +

Friends of Love to Ride (maybe)

I believe this date (10/18/10) will be the first Miracle itinerary going to Aruba and Curacao. I don't believe Carnival has another Aruba/Curacao combination. Does anyone know?

Sounds good. Especially if we could get reduced deposits - Going on my 3rd cruise in less then 8 months in January, so I need to build my travel fund back up a bit. LOL I took a good friend from work whose husband hates to travel, on her 1st cruise on the Glory last month and she is hooked. I mentioned this one in 10/10 and she said yes, yes, yes !! Sandee (and Karen)

Welcome Sandee and Karen! It is so very easy to get hooked on cruising. Would you and Karen be sharing a cabin or do you travel with others? You'll have almost a year to save up for this one.

Here is our Updated Cruiser List:

Debbie & Dave (DGryg)

Milly & Tom (scuba idcs)

Toni & John (Sarlin)

Love to Ride +

Friends of Love to Ride (maybe)

Sandee & Karen

Woo Hoo !

No, just Karen and myself, so just one cabin. I'm a widow who loves to travel and Karen's husband tells her to go and have fun - just don't ask him to travel. We were coworkers who got to talking about seeing the UK. That was our first trip. Next I talked her into a cruise -she kept saying she'd be bored. I chose my favorite - eastern caribbean and like I said earlier, she was hooked. Still talks about it every time I see her. Now hopefully our 3rd trip together will be southern caribbean in 10/10 ! Only stop I've been to before is Grand Turk. Excited about seeing new places.

I've always wanted to do a Southern Caribbean cruise and this itinerary is perfect. Out of the 4 ports, I also have only been to Grand Turk so this will be special.

10/18/10 Cruiser List:

1. Debbie & Dave (DGryg)

2. Milly & Tom (scuba idcs)

3. Toni & John (Sarlin)

4. Love to Ride +

5. Friends of Love to Ride (maybe)

6. Sandee & Karen (bluehenfan)

A group cruise rate is less expensive and there's no obligation on anyone's part to particpate in any planned group activities.

Hi there - I love these ports and I love the ship. My wife and I would be very interested in joining the group on this sailing. I've never been to Curarco (spelt that wrong) and always

wanted to go there - I love the Southern Route. We just went to Turks and Caico's on the Destiny and love it there. We woudl love to get a group rate and reduced deposit as we just got off the Explorer last week. We cruise 4 times a year so this one is perfect for us.

Usually go on RCCL as we are Diamond Plus members but we are trying to branch out now

and pick what every suits us the best rather then sticking with one cruise line specially since cruise lines have cut back so much on loyal perks. We got nothing on the last cruise. Not even chocolates on the pillow at night.

David and Kathy from New Jersey - Count us in!

DON'T MISS THIS ONE ...

BRAND NEW ITINERARY ! 8 DAYS INCLUDES ARUBA AND CURACAO

FANTASTIC SHIP - CARNIVAL MIRACLE

PERFECT WEATHER - OCTOBER 18, 2010

ALL WE NEED IS A GREAT BUNCH OF CRUISER FRIENDS TO MAKE IT ALL HAPPEN.

YOU HAVE TO GET ON BOARD FOR THIS ONE.

LET ME KNOW THAT YOU'RE INTERESTED BY POSTING HERE.

Ports of Call Arrival/Departure

1 Port Everglades (Ft. Lauderdale), Florida-- 4:00 p.m.

2 At Sea ------

3 Grand Turk Island 7:00 a.m.3:00 p.m.

4 La Romana, Dominican Republic 9:00 a.m.5:00 p.m.

5 Oranjestad, Aruba 12:00 p.m.10:00 p.m.

6 Curacao, Netherlands Antilles 8:00 a.m.4:00 p.m.

7 At Sea ------

8 At Sea ------

9 Port Everglades (Ft. Lauderdale), Florida 8:00 a.m.---

Sounds like it would work for us...let us know details annnnd hello from a New Bedfordite now in the flat lands of America :D

Actresslp: All cruisers book the group cruise with the same agent designated by Laura of Cruise Critic once the cruise is OFFICIAL. A group cruise becomes official when there are a sufficient number of people interested in that cruise. Reduced deposits are a perk when booking a group cruise.

Many times the reduced deposit for a group cruise would have terms very similar to the following: A reduced deposit of $25 per person is available for double occupancy, guarantee cabin assignments until March __, 2010, or while inventory lasts. The full per person deposit of $300 is required for triples, quads, suites and cabin assignments. The second deposit of $275 per person is due April __, 2010 for those who book at the reduced deposit. The final payment for the group is due June __, 2010

We'd love to have you join us on what will be another fantastic adventure!

10/18/10 Cruiser List:

1. Debbie & Dave (DGryg)

3. Toni & John (Sarlin)

4. Love to Ride +

6. Sandee & Karen (bluehenfan)

7. Actresslp & husband (Actresslp)

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Hi there - I love these ports and I love the ship. My wife and I would be very interested in joining the group on this sailing. I've never been to Curarco (spelt that wrong) and always

wanted to go there - I love the Southern Route. We just went to Turks and Caico's on the Destiny and love it there. We woudl love to get a group rate and reduced deposit as we just got off the Explorer last week. We cruise 4 times a year so this one is perfect for us.

Usually go on RCCL as we are Diamond Plus members but we are trying to branch out now and pick what every suits us the best rather then sticking with one cruise line specially since cruise lines have cut back so much on loyal perks. We got nothing on the last cruise. Not even chocolates on the pillow at night.

David and Kathy from New Jersey - Count us in!

I've never been to Curacao either, but I hear it's absolutely beautiful. I truly wish I could cruise 4 times a year. You are so very lucky. I'll place your names on the interested Cruisers List. Check in from time to time as we're waiting to become OFFICIAL.

10/18/10 Cruiser List:

1. Debbie & Dave (DGryg)

3. Toni & John (Sarlin)

4. Love to Ride +

6. Sandee & Karen (bluehenfan

7. David & Kathy (cruzship21)

Hey Debbie & Dave, it's Keith & Debbie from around the corner in Norton, Ma.

This cruise is just what I've been looking for. The full deposits been holding me back. Daughters getting married in Jan., meaning funds are a little low. So really hoping for the reduced deposit.

DH and I were on the Legend in May and loved the anytime dining.

I'll be waiting details!!!

Love-to-Ride: This is also my b-day week, what a perfect way to spend it.:D

Archived