Possible GROUP CRUISE - MIRACLE 10/18/10 BRAND NEW ITINERARY !!!

DGryg

Just wondering with a group rate if there are any price drops will we get onboard credit? Have never done a group cruise before and i'm sure more ?? will come up.

Is this to early to come up with a group name? May help us pass some time till we hear back from Laura :D

Just wondering with a group rate if there are any price drops will we get onboard credit? Have never done a group cruise before and i'm sure more ?? will come up.

Is this to early to come up with a group name? May help us pass some time till we hear back from Laura :D

Love to Ride: This is an excerpt directly from the Cruise Critic group cruise page:

" If prices for Cruise Critic a member cruise decrease after booking the group, the Preferred Cruise Agency will make every attempt to adjust the price with the cruise line, however, this isn't to be guaranteed or expected. Please note that the group rate is guaranteed at the original negotiated price for the initial allotment of cabins. "

I agree we should pass the time getting to know each other, and coming up with a group name. Do you have a name in mind? Tell us a little about yourself.

Rodney & Sharon: So glad you could join us. I can see you have 3 cruises planned for 2010 !!! You'll be tan all year long. I'll add you to our growing list.

INTERESTED CRUISERS LIST:

1. Debbie & Dave (DGryg)

2. Milly & Tom (scuba idcs)

3. Toni & John (Sarlin)

4. Love to Ride +

5. Friends of Love to Ride (maybe)

6. Sandee & Karen (bluehenfan)

7. Laura & Tom (actresslp)

7. David & Kathy (cruzship21)

8. Emmy & John (MeowsMurphy)

9. Sue (SueN0724)+

10. Debbie & Keith (dknight1021)

11. Family/Friends of Debbie & Keith

12. Mjnelson +

13. Dan & Kelly (uffdafla)

14. Crystal & Mike (24acruz)

15. Friend of Crystal & Mike

16. Ohio Friends of Crystal & Mike

17. Figment7 & wife (Figment7)

18. Rodney & Sharon (rjsr2000)

Ann: Thanks for stopping by and please do stay in touch. I believe our cruise will be the first in line to go on this itinerary, so we will gladly impart whatever knowledge we gain from this cruise to your fellow cruisers.

As for our name, yes, we will have to avoid using your name, Miracle Maniacs. Very good name choice. Stop by anytime.

1. Debbie & Dave (DGryg)

3. Toni & John (Sarlin)

4. Love to Ride +

9. Sue (SueN0724)+

12. Mjnelson +

Sandy: You are incorrect about ES rates. My travel agent responded as follows:

They can book ES in to the group with me only. They cannot book ES rates with Carnival and then transfer them to the group. If they book at the Fun Saver rate, they can switch to the ES rate. ES are combineable with the group as long as they are booked with me and not Carnival.

Thank you,

Johna

Sandy: You are incorrect about ES rates. My travel agent responded as follows:

They can book ES in to the group with me only. They cannot book ES rates with Carnival and then transfer them to the group. If they book at the Fun Saver rate, they can switch to the ES rate. ES are combineable with the group as long as they are booked with me and not Carnival.

Thank you,

Johna

Thanks for the correction. I had, at one time, looked at doing a group through Carnival (not the CC TA) so that's probably where I got the idea from. The whole ES/Fun Saver/group/guarantee rates and rules are so confusing, especially getting them from different sources. Learn something new everyday on CC. :D

Ann: Thanks for stopping by and please do stay in touch. I believe our cruise will be the first in line to go on this itinerary, so we will gladly impart whatever knowledge we gain from this cruise to your fellow cruisers.

Yes, when you guys are done this cruise stop by our B2B roll call and share pics. We would love to see them. Also if you guys love the ports so much you want to do them again come join us.:D Can't wait to see your pics of the ports.

Yes, when you guys are done this cruise stop by our B2B roll call and share pics. We would love to see them. Also if you guys love the ports so much you want to do them again come join us.:D Can't wait to see your pics of the ports.

Sandy: No harm done. Rates and rules are very confusing sometimes.

Tracy: We'd be glad to share our pics with your roll call. I bet you guys are a just a little bit jealous that we get to have our adventure first. You can always join us in October, then go again later on. :D

We should be getting pricing very soon according to the TA. I'm not holding my breath, however. Patience, patience, patience ...

1. Debbie & Dave (DGryg)

3. Toni & John (Sarlin)

4. Love to Ride +

9. Sue (SueN0724)+

12. Mjnelson +

Tracy: We'd be glad to share our pics with your roll call. I bet you guys are a just a little bit jealous that we get to have our adventure first. You can always join us in October, then go again later on. :D

We should be getting pricing very soon according to the TA. I'm not holding my breath, however. Patience, patience, patience ...

I have thought about this doing both.;):D

NutsAboutGolf: Welcome to our group! Will you be traveling alone? The more the merrier. I'll add your name to the list.

Debbie & Keith (dknight1021): We started from the bottom up. First we had an inside guarantee, got upgraded, then we had a 5A on the Miracle (frrench doors, obstructed view), then an aft extended balcony (way too hot for me), then a regular aft balcony with dividers that opened up to create a huge balcony with the adjoining room (very nice). Now I'm settled on a 7A balcony. I think it's true when they say you get a balcony and you never go back.

1. Debbie & Dave (DGryg)

3. Toni & John (Sarlin)

4. Love to Ride +

9. Sue (SueN0724)+

12. Mjnelson +

19. NutsAboutGolf + DW

Debbie - my problem is I started with a balcony so I guess there nothing to go back to....but a aft wrap sure looks good. Before I found this group cruise I was going to book a 9A wrap on the Valor. I guess I'll save that for our next cruise, anyway I think I would rather have the extra day that you get with this itinerary :D

Hubby & I would be interested in this cruise. When we get the booking info, may have other family members want to go. Ports sound GREAT!!

Tammy

GROUP NAME; (from the beach boys) Aruba, Bahama, come on pretty momma (then some musical notes)

Tammy: Would love to have you and family on the trip. That would be a blast, wouldn't it? Had my stepdaugher get engaged on a Carnival Legend cruise in the main dining room, and Carnival videotaped it. It was absolutely incredible and they gave us the video for free. Everyone was clapping and screaming and she was blown away!!!

Kelly:I love that song (particularly when I've had a few). Can't you just hear all of us singing it in the shower. (Not together, of course -- what was I thinking).

1. Debbie & Dave (DGryg)

3. Toni & John (Sarlin)

4. Love to Ride +

9. Sue (SueN0724)+

12. Mjnelson +

19. NutsAboutGolf + DW

20. Tammy & DH (bol4taz)

Good morning Everyone !

Today is a brand new day and I look forward to a call from Laura to become OFFICIAL. Keep your fingers crossed.

Tammy: Are you scheduled to go on the Miracle this January? What's your itinerary for that cruise?

Do we have any suggestions for our group name? If you got one, post it.

1. Debbie & Dave (DGryg)

3. Toni & John (Sarlin)

4. Love to Ride +

9. Sue (SueN0724)+

12. Mjnelson +

19. NutsAboutGolf + DW

20. Tammy & DH (bol4taz)

Please add Poptart and Charlie to the very interested list!!

Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I wanna take ya Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go to Kokomo.......

I have video of our family sitting at breakfast on the Paradise in Jamaica EARLY one morning and we're all half asleep looking out the window singing that song---precious memories!!!

That was 1999--when the Paradise was new and smokefree.

Poptart & Charlie: Welcome aboard Mateys! Thanks for joining us. You names are added to our growing list.

Here is a list of possible names. If anyone would like to add more, just post them here:

Melodious Miracles

Miracle Moguls

Marvelous Miracles

Miracle Marvels

We'll have some sort of vote later on.

1. Debbie & Dave (DGryg)

3. Toni & John (Sarlin)

4. Love to Ride +

9. Sue (SueN0724)+

12. Mjnelson +

19. NutsAboutGolf + DW

20. Tammy & DH (bol4taz)

21. Poptart & Charlie

CRUISE OR LOSE !!!

You should be getting pricing very soon according to the TA. I'm not holding my breath, however. Patience, patience, patience ...

I know you should hear about pricing soon. Can you send me an email please.

tracyvansmith@hotmail.com

Archived