Nachi Cocom ?s

witneys7

So the website for this beach isn't working today apparently, so I will ask all you good people. Does one have to reserve a spot on this beach or can you just decide to go the day you get to Cozumel? Also, what is the cost of just entering the beach if we didn't want all you can eat and drink (we aren't drinkers at all. Even the 'virgin' doesn't much appeal to me)? If we did decide to order one meal is it super expensive where it would make it more cost effective to have just done the $49 deal? And if we wanted to do the snorkeling trip they offer can we set it up that day or does that need to be booked in advance also?

One last question (for now;)) this is the website that everyone is booking through right? You just email them and they get back to you? (the email isn't working right now for some reason, so I was just double checking.)

http://www.cozumelnachicocom.net/

Thanks so much!!

we aren't drinkers, either. well, DH isn't...he had cokes and some fruit punch the bartender had made up. i did have a couple of "real" fruit punches. mostly, cokes.

between the 2 of us, we had 3 orders of food and couldn't eat anymore. the serving were good size. yes, it was worth the $49, plus the cost of a massage.

http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/CozumelBeachBreak.htm

the website, for nachi, has never worked...but it's good for general information.

You book your reservation through Island Marketing. You email them the date you will be there, they let you know if they have opening (which they will) and then when you're ready, you pay the deposit of $12.00 pp and then pay the balance in cash when you get there. Very much worth the price.

So the website for this beach isn't working today apparently, so I will ask all you good people. Does one have to reserve a spot on this beach or can you just decide to go the day you get to Cozumel? Also, what is the cost of just entering the beach if we didn't want all you can eat and drink (we aren't drinkers at all. Even the 'virgin' doesn't much appeal to me)? If we did decide to order one meal is it super expensive where it would make it more cost effective to have just done the $49 deal? And if we wanted to do the snorkeling trip they offer can we set it up that day or does that need to be booked in advance also?

One last question (for now;)) this is the website that everyone is booking through right? You just email them and they get back to you? (the email isn't working right now for some reason, so I was just double checking.)

http://www.cozumelnachicocom.net/

Thanks so much!!

I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Nachi Cocum even if you aren't a drinker, as I'm not much of one either. It's absolutely beautiful, and because they limit the number of people on the beach, it's a great way to beat the crowds and just relax.

CarnivalConquest2009193.jpg

CarnivalConquest2009179.jpg

I booked this for our upcoming cruise, thanks for the pictures. Now I know I made the right choice, it looks so beautiful!!

You will NOT be disappointed! We were there a week ago and Manuel took such good care of us. The food was wonderful, the guacamole was so fresh! After our starters, we could only manage one Entree between the two of us! Here's a few more pics!

CarnivalConquest2009164.jpg

CarnivalConquest2009185.jpg

CarnivalConquest2009192.jpg

Drinking or not You want to go to Nachi Cocom!!!

We went to the Chakanaab Park early for a Dolphin Adventure and right after took a taxi to Nachi Cocom.. hey everything an more that I had read here!

I had booked a 30min. massage for me but after arriving there I told DH to took it because he had never had a massage at a beach. You arrive and pay the reminder of your reservation and your waiter will take you (ooh Get Carlos!!! He is the Best!!!!!) to the Palapas area, get your chairs, table for the food and drink and get you all set up.

We did had the all inclusive and the food is just ridiculous.. we were full with the starters and entrees and Carlos assured us we could order anything else!

The drinks (for those interested).. you can have a great party there!!!!! the waiters and bartenders are suuper nice.. My DH told Carlos he wanted to try all the mexican beers he didn't knew and Carlos brought him two beers at a time.. every 20 something minutes!.. we had tequila shots, Piña Colada, Long island Ice tea... and they have bottled water.

The place is beautiful and the owner very gentile.

We are not drinkers and go to Nachi every cruise. The beach, pool and food alone are worth the price, in our opinion! Not to mention if you do drink, this is a really good deal. I recommend Nachi to anyone!:D:D

One of my kids will be a week over 18. Do they ID the kids for age? Do to a medical condition she wont be able to eat or drink there so I would hate to pay $49 for her to use the beach and pool.

I'm not sure if they would ID or not. I would email and explain the situation and see what they can do for you.

Thanks SO VERY MUCH for the pics, guys!!! And the info that it's worth it even without the alcohol - that's great to know.

That place looks awesome!

I'm seriously considering it for our upcoming cruise (THIS WEEKEND COMING UP!!!)

Does anyone know how much the massages are and if they were REALLY good or just okay? I've not yet heard much about them.

Did anyone snorkel while they were there? Is it from the beach or in a small boat? How long did it take? Was it worth the price?

THANKS AGAIN! (((Big hugs!)))

Thanks SO VERY MUCH for the pics, guys!!! And the info that it's worth it even without the alcohol - that's great to know.

That place looks awesome!

I'm seriously considering it for our upcoming cruise (THIS WEEKEND COMING UP!!!)

Does anyone know how much the massages are and if they were REALLY good or just okay? I've not yet heard much about them.

Did anyone snorkel while they were there? Is it from the beach or in a small boat? How long did it take? Was it worth the price?

THANKS AGAIN! (((Big hugs!)))

My mom and I did the massage a few weeks ago. It was 30 minutes for $40 or $45 (can't remember exactly). It was a good massage, my mom and I were both happy with it. I was a little sore the next day. LoL.

Four of us signed up for 1 hour and fifteen minute snorkel excursion while we were there. The boat held 14 and there were 6 of us. It went to two very nice reefs, Palanacar and Shallow Columbia. It was $25 and well worth the price!

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question, my family and I are going to Cozumel the first of Dec., and we want to spend a relaxing day on a "not crowded" beach. Well, this sounds like the place. We have a 7 year old girl, and a 14 year old boy. Is there much for them to do. I know my son wants to go snorkeling, so how is that. Thanks for your help.:)

Let me add one thing, my son wants to go snorkeling on the beach. No tours. We plan on going shopping after a couple of hours so we don't have that much time. Thanks again.

The snorkeling off of the beach is definitely not as good as if you take a tour, but we saw 2 huge starfish, several fish and found a bunch of sand dollars.

We went with our 5 and 8 yr. old and they absolutely loved it. The pool and beach occupied them all day!

Just got my confirmation today. Going to be there on Feb. 5. Just what we are looking for. Any one coming from the westerdam that day??

billsfan, I'll be there with a group of nine that day, coming from the Spirit. With six ships in port on Feb 5, I KNOW this is what we're looking for!

Thanks for the pics, BritTex. This will be sooooo much better than the crowded beaches I've seen elsewhere!

We are not big drinkers. (but it is nice having a fresh beer magically appear on your table under the palapa, before you have even finshed the previous beer. INCREDIBLE servcie)

To us, the use of their gorgeous beach and huge pool, is easily worth the $49pp. (plus the limit of 100 people per day there)

We can't wait to return to Nachi in 60 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill

I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Nachi Cocum even if you aren't a drinker, as I'm not much of one either. It's absolutely beautiful, and because they limit the number of people on the beach, it's a great way to beat the crowds and just relax.

CarnivalConquest2009193.jpg

CarnivalConquest2009179.jpg

The above pictures are located in what area of the beach? Are the bathrooms clean and where are they located? Do you have to "pre-book" the massages or can you book them when you arrive?

Thanks for sharing the pictures...we're booked for Feb 3/10...and I can hardly wait!!!

Pat :)

We are sailing on the Liberty in Jan. 2010. I can't decide between Chankanaab or Nachi. I have heard the snorkeling at Chankanaab is pretty good. Any advice? Please?

Have been to both several times. There are pros and cons to each place. There is more opportunity for snorkeling in the park (Chankanaab) without having to pay extra for a snorkeling trip. You can rent snorkel equipment right at the park. The submerged statues and the floating platform off shore are especially nice.

At Nachi, the experience has a more exclusive feeling with fabulous service and the added benefit of all inclusive. There is an opportunity to snorkel from the shore there, but we have never been impressed with that option and not so keen on carting around our own snorkel equipment. A snorkel trip can be arranged once you get there and we have done that and loved it. They will provide the snorkel equipment, but you do have to pay extra for it.

The cost of each is comparable. The choice really comes down to what type of atmosphere you prefer. I loved each place for different reasons and would gladly go back to either. For the last 4 years, we have gone to Nachi because I take my entire staff and I don't want my wild bunch to disturb the larger percentage of kids at Chankanaab. :eek:

And by the way, I see you will be in Cozumel in January, so if you want to avoid a wild group of 24, pass on Nachi for January 30. :D

Archived