Nachi Cocom ?s

witneys7

On second thought perhaps I shall stick to my 'usual' pina coladas? Sounds like one dirty monkey will probably do me in (I am a very cheap drunk - ha ha ha:p:D:p)

Ok, so I would like to start a "DRINKS TO TRY LIST" for your Nachi Cocum day. Drinks people have tried there, but may not be very well known to all.

1. DIRTY MONKEY - dark rum, cognac, bailey's

2. ???

This list will be my "TO DO" list. Sit in a chair at a nice beach with great food trying different drinks....sounds great, anyone else game?

Ok, so I would like to start a "DRINKS TO TRY LIST" for your Nachi Cocum day. Drinks people have tried there, but may not be very well known to all.

2. ???

This list will be my "TO DO" list. Sit in a chair at a nice beach with great food trying different drinks....sounds great, anyone else game?

I think one of the problems will be that some people won't REMEMBER what they had at Nachi Cocum...........

We had the usual stuff, mostly pina coladas, rum & Coke, Beer, and various shots that the bartenders recommended, but can't remember what they were. Several times we would just say 'suprise me' and we would get some sort of strange concoction that worked..............

Hi John !

Nice meeting you at Nachi ! I stuck with the Pina Coladas. After 3 of those I had to drink a few diet cokes. :D I am not a big drinker and things were getting hazy after 3 of their drinks.

What a great place ! Without cruise critic I would have never heard of it. I think for couples, it would be the best place to go.

2. ???

I was sticking with tequila shots but had a dirty monkey. It was very tasty and I didn't think it was very strong. Don't forget the Corona with a shot of Malibu Rum. Yum!

I will be at Nachi in 10 days!!!:o Thanks for everyone's reviews. I am so excited, it should be a blast!!

Your MISSION should you choose to accept it - is to try several types of drinks and report back here with a list of recommendations!

I know you can do it!!! We are counting on you!:D (make sure you write them down in case things get 'hazy';))

Have fun!

Your MISSION should you choose to accept it - is to try several types of drinks and report back here with a list of recommendations!

I know you can do it!!! We are counting on you!:D (make sure you write them down in case things get 'hazy';))

Have fun!

Great idea...you can do it...

Have a designated writer in case you are to "HAZY" to write :D

Hi John !

Nice meeting you at Nachi ! I stuck with the Pina Coladas. After 3 of those I had to drink a few diet cokes. :D I am not a big drinker and things were getting hazy after 3 of their drinks.

What a great place ! Without cruise critic I would have never heard of it. I think for couples, it would be the best place to go.

Nice meeting y'all at Nachi.............

We were one of the first ones to arrive that day, and almost the last ones to leave............We got our moneys worth for sure...............

Have fun!

I accept your MISSION...and will do my absolute best to try as many drinks as humanly possible and report back with my findings. LOL:D Let's hope I make it back after all of those drinks! :eek:

I accept your MISSION...and will do my absolute best to try as many drinks as humanly possible and report back with my findings. LOL:D Let's hope I make it back after all of those drinks! :eek:

Don't drink too many otherwise we will end up seeing you on youtube with the title "DRUNK PASSENGER ALMOST MISSING THE CONQUEST DEPART COZUMEL" we will see you come staggering back in a quick, yet jagged sprint down the pier!

mjrich73

Thanks for taking one for the team. Someone mentioned trying a Kahlua Colada and also there was a recommendation to save room for the coconut ice cream topped with Kahlua. Looking forward to your report.

Dawnrae

OHNYGOSH - last time I was there I SKIPPED DESSERT!!! What was I thinking? (Probably too 'hazy' from all those drinks? :D) - this time I will absolutely, positively have to try that ice cream! Sounds divine!

And I am anxiously awaiting mjrich's drink report - we are proud of you for taking on this 'dangerous' mission but have every confidence that you will make it back in time with drink list in hand!;)

I just read a review of Nachi on another board and they mentioned that there were tons of flies, especially when the food was brought out. Did anyone else have that experience? It seems this happened out at one of the palapas. Maybe it is better to eat in the restaurant area?

We are looking forward to our day at Nachi and are enjoying everyone's reviews and pictures :)

I just read a review of Nachi on another board and they mentioned that there were tons of flies, especially when the food was brought out. Did anyone else have that experience? It seems this happened out at one of the palapas. Maybe it is better to eat in the restaurant area?

We are looking forward to our day at Nachi and are enjoying everyone's reviews and pictures :)

I never experienced that. We ate at our palapa, which was directly in front of the pool, the first one to the right after you step out on the beach. We did not have one bad experience. When we left I could not think of one thing I thought could have been better during our day at Nachi. It was wonderful - the food, drinks, service AND the massage I received was absolutely heaven. Of course our visit was a year ago, 11/08, but I am hoping that nothing has changed....we will be there in January.

I just read a review of Nachi on another board and they mentioned that there were tons of flies, especially when the food was brought out. Did anyone else have that experience? It seems this happened out at one of the palapas. Maybe it is better to eat in the restaurant area?:)

We ate at our palapa and in the main dining area. No flies at all..........

Food was EXCELLENT, by the way................

Don't drink too many otherwise we will end up seeing you on youtube with the title "DRUNK PASSENGER ALMOST MISSING THE CONQUEST DEPART COZUMEL" we will see you come staggering back in a quick, yet jagged sprint down the pier!

Good news is Nachi closes at 5 pm - don't most of the Carnival ships depart Coz late in the evening? More than enough time to stagger back!!:D

Good news is Nachi closes at 5 pm - don't most of the Carnival ships depart Coz late in the evening? More than enough time to stagger back!!:D

I know on the Ecstasy we left out of there @ 4pm. This time on the Conquest we leave out at 6pm...so yes, this time we do.

Our neighbors on the beach had Mr. Bill along...so I shot a pic of him for them.

10940_1186404457914_1162361894_30481403_4280237_n.jpg

here is what you get....peace....ahhhhh

10940_1186404737921_1162361894_30481409_3247838_n.jpg

Yes...this beach is deserted...all the way down to the next beach..down at the point.

10940_1186404817923_1162361894_30481411_7726084_n.jpg

Here is the pool...the water was actully colder than the ocean water...

10940_1186405377937_1162361894_30481424_8244223_n.jpg

Which is bluer...the pool or the Gulf?

10940_1186405457939_1162361894_30481426_3828242_n.jpg

and...this is what we saw aw we boarded the ship at 5:00....worth the price of admission by itself!!

10940_1186406137956_1162361894_30481442_7383701_n.jpg

This was one of the most enjoyable days in port I ever had...over 11 cruises....I will defintely be back!

Wow - great pics and just like I remember it - I think that is a picture of our 'palapa' when we were last there! I loved going from pool to hot tub to ocean to lounger to restaurant to bar...well you get the picture!

Here is how HAPPY I AM when I am at Nachi Cocum:;)

2968600270059010061S425x425Q85.jpg

And here's my favorite (non-crowded!) beach view!

2277338040059010061S500x500Q85.jpg

This will be our 6th or 7th time to Cozumel and are finally doing Nachi on Saturday. With those photos, it looks like this may be exactly what we are looking for. I will let you know when we get back next week.

You will NOT be disappointed..............

I've read that snorkeling isn't good at Nachi unless you take the snorkel trip (I don't want to be off the beach that long!)

Should I bring my snorkel & mask? I don't care if I see big fish, a few here and there will be fine!

We're leaving Sunday on our cruise and I'm already praying for sunshine the day we're at Nachi!

Archived