Tomato Juice

CaliforniaAC

This is a dumb question, but I can't seem to remember!

Can DH get tomato juice in the Lido on the Noordam?

So many food alergies, but it seems that he is okay with tomato juice. He's allergic to apples, and so many juices have apple juice in them.

Thanks,

Amaris

Yes. He can get tomato juice in Lido, Room Service as well as Main Dining Room at breakfast.

Being kind of a tomato juice connoisseur I will say that HAL's isn't the best I've had whereas the fresh orange juice is to "die for". The tomato juice tasted a bit flat and funky to me so I added a bit of salt. :)

Orange juice is too high sugar for me. If I'm going to have orange, I'd rather eat the fruit and get the fiber than drink the juice. (No - I'm not diabetic.) Just my personal preference and I imagine that is why they offer so many choices. :) For some reason, I think the brand of tomato juice they serve might be Heinz. Have no clue why that comes to mind. :rolleyes:

Hey, when we moved to Mexico we found more people who drink Clamato than Tomato juice.

Although I found it mildly disturbing that when I was in the checkout of the grocery one day, with some jars of clam juice (for a fish soup I was making), a Mexican lady behind me picked one up, stared at it, and asked me very politely, "What do you do with THAT"?

Meanwhile, her cart had at least 5 cartons of Clamato.

I drank tomato juice everyrnorning last year on the Maasdam and thought it was extra good--did not recognize the label. Hubby raves about the fresh squeezed orange juice and drinks that each morning.. They have V8 juice also but I actually preferred the tomato.

Archived