breakfast in Sabatinis

jagsfan

We just got off the Ruby Sunday and we too loved breakfast at Sabatinis. The Eggs Benedict were definitely better than any I've had in the dining room. One of the things I also liked on the menu was the B.E.L.T. sandwich - the Bacon, egg, lettuce and tomato sandwich. On port days we were really sorry we had to miss breakfast there. Marius and his team did a super job.

Finally something I can eat. I hate eggs so I guess I can just ask for a BLT.

:)

That is exactly what I did.:D

Mike:)

I'm doing that this next time. I ordered the BELT thinking it would be a fried egg and it was a hard boiled egg.:(

I know quite a few years ago in the MDR I tried to order a BLT at breakfast and couldn't so I ordered Bacon, lettuce, tomato, toast and mayo. and then assembled it.:confused:

Sometimes things do not make any sense.

Didn't say I was "expecting". Just asked if I could order something else.

Right, I understood that. I was just asking what you were expecting to order for breakfast. In other words, what type of foods, and then one of us might be able to give you an answer if that might be available, or you might be able to request it for the following day. ;)

In different parts of the world, breakfast can mean something totally different to some besides eggs and bacon. I have had delicious cold cuts and hard rolls and jam in Germany and Switzerland, as well as many other intersting foods in other countries for breakfast.

Can we come to Sabatini's for breakfast or lunch? And I would assume, if that is the case, that we would need reservations? what are the hours?

thanks!

barb

barb, Sabatini's breakfast if for full suite guests only, a new perk that they started a few months back. Not even guests of suite passengers are allowed in I am afraid. So, unless you book a full suite, no way to dine at Sabatinis for breakfast. Sorry!

Can we come to Sabatini's for breakfast or lunch? And I would assume, if that is the case, that we would need reservations? what are the hours?

thanks!

barb

Not dumb just learning like the rest of us. That's what this forum is for. Sharing our experiences.

• 1 month later...
None were allowed on the Pacific this past three weeks either. Imagine if everyone brought a guest and it was packed every day? It would no longer be offered as just a quiet place for breakfast, and the perk would loose it's special charm. ;)

I know that people think, well it's only them that are doing it, or just this one time, and they invite their friends who are not in a suite, etc....but really that is so wrong, and in the end it spoils it for everyone, because they were thinking only of themselves. It's a shame that some people are "above" all the rules. I had to say that, because there really are so many inconsiderate people these days.

Rev

[quote name='Toto2Kansas']Second try, this board is beginning to really bug the heck out of me the way posts disappear.

Anyway. Just off the Pacific Princess and breakfast at Sabatinis started with Mimosas or Bloody Mary's.
They do provide a menu, but it is just a starting point. You can order whatever you wish and if they have the means to make it, they will.

Out of 21 days sailing, we actually only missed breakfast at Sabatinis once, as we had an early tour. It didn't open until 7:30 and it was the highlight of our morning. If I remember correctly the hours were 7:30 to 9:30 on port days, and 7:30 to 10:30 on sea days.
Any full suite is offered this added luxury onboard. And we felt it was the best extra provided for full suites. They honestly wait on you hand and foot, and know your dislikes and likes within the first day or so. It is FANTASTIC! ;)[/quote]

AGREE !!! I really like the 10:30 am on sea days !!

Nancy:D:D

[quote name='miss']Is this not available for Elite members also? I thought that I had read that somewhere. Thanks.[/quote]

I think that you've got that mixed up with the Elite/Suite Coctail event early :D:Devery evening--we went to it 4 times and were the only ones--the food looked great--I believe that those with early traditional dining went before dinner and those of us with late didn't go--we were on the Pacific Princess so don't know how it will be with anytime dining next month or even if it's available on the Crown and Emerald--guess we'll find out !!

Nancy

[quote name='robgvic']HaS ANYONE REQUESTED ANYTHING FOR BREAKFAST THAT WAS DIFFERENT AND TURNED OUT SPECTACULAR?[/quote]

Something different? Not a lot you can do with breakfast..........the choices are there, just the combinations are different. And everything served was spectacular. :)

Archived