Cereals

Fruit platter

Eggs Benedict

French toast

Eggs any way you want them

Poached Eggs over potatoes with Hollandaise sauce

Egg sandwich

Nova Salmon with a bagel

All the usual sides - bacon, ham, sausage.

Coffee, Tea, Milk

It was a very nice way to start the day.

I ma sure I missed something.

Everything above a mini-suite gets this perk. So VS, OS, etc. can utilize sabitini's for breakfast. I can't wait to try it out!

We had a WS on our last cruise and one of the best things about it was breakfast in Sabitini's! Champagne at breakfast, poached eggs with Hollandaise Sauce even you want it on wheat toast. What's not to like?

Rose2

Second try, this board is beginning to really bug the heck out of me the way posts disappear.

Anyway. Just off the Pacific Princess and breakfast at Sabatinis started with Mimosas or Bloody Mary's.

They do provide a menu, but it is just a starting point. You can order whatever you wish and if they have the means to make it, they will.

Out of 21 days sailing, we actually only missed breakfast at Sabatinis once, as we had an early tour. It didn't open until 7:30 and it was the highlight of our morning. If I remember correctly the hours were 7:30 to 9:30 on port days, and 7:30 to 10:30 on sea days.

Any full suite is offered this added luxury onboard. And we felt it was the best extra provided for full suites. They honestly wait on you hand and foot, and know your dislikes and likes within the first day or so. It is FANTASTIC! ;)

9 more days til we board the Ruby. And we have a suite. :) We will try Sabatinis. I'm not a breakfast fan, will they be able to give me other choices? DH loves breakfast so I'm sure I will have to go with him.

Since it is a breakfast offering, what would you be expecting if not breakfast items?

Menu was:

Mimosa, just ask they keep them coming

Tray of fresh baked pastries and home made donuts

Tray of fresh baked breads

Jams - Apricot, Rasberry and Strawberry

Cereals

Fruit platter

Eggs Benedict

French toast

Eggs any way you want them

Poached Eggs over potatoes with Hollandaise sauce

Egg sandwich

Nova Salmon with a bagel

All the usual sides - bacon, ham, sausage.

Coffee, Tea, Milk

It was a very nice way to start the day.

I ma sure I missed something.

You forgot the Bloody Marys!!

Second try, this board is beginning to really bug the heck out of me the way posts disappear.

Anyway. Just off the Pacific Princess and breakfast at Sabatinis started with Mimosas or Bloody Mary's.

They do provide a menu, but it is just a starting point. You can order whatever you wish and if they have the means to make it, they will.

Out of 21 days sailing, we actually only missed breakfast at Sabatinis once, as we had an early tour. It didn't open until 7:30 and it was the highlight of our morning. If I remember correctly the hours were 7:30 to 9:30 on port days, and 7:30 to 10:30 on sea days.

Any full suite is offered this added luxury onboard. And we felt it was the best extra provided for full suites. They honestly wait on you hand and foot, and know your dislikes and likes within the first day or so. It is FANTASTIC! ;)

We are two weeks off the Golden Princess to Hawaii and we missed breakfast one morning at Sabatini's. Made the mistake of going to Horizon Buffet. We looked forward to breakfast every morning at Sabatini's. We could order anything we wanted. I ordered steak and eggs two morning's and my wife order a crab omlette one morning. The entire wait staff is there to pamper you and make you as welcome as possible. As Toto2Kansas says "we felt it was the best extra provided for full suites".

I have to admit, we really got to know our servers and staff members well in Sabatinis on the Pacific. So much so that final day came where we HAD TO leave the ship, we went to the buffet for breakfast as it was too sunny on our balcony to order room service. All our servers and staff members were there and as we went for the juice, we were stopped and told to have a seat, as they delivered two large glasses of fresh squeezed Orange Juice to our table. I might have not been able to go to Sabatinis that final morning, but they still made us both feel very special. ;)

Did not know about the Bloody Mary's. Wow. Can't wait until the Ruby in December.

We also went to the buffet one morning. DH insisted. He admitted it was a huge mistake. We too had every tours and missed a morning or two.

Was Sabatini's open on the Pacific on the final morning?

Afraid not. Sabatinis was closed on each turn around day and the final morning onboard. That is why the staff had our fresh squeeze OJ waiting for us at the buffet, as they knew what we ordered each morning. I'm with you, we didn't miss the buffet for breakfast at all, it was a zoo up there. :(

Just remember, you can order room service breakfast that last morning (you just have to order the night before and can not call it in the final morning as the room service kitchen is closed on the final morning, and it must come from the dining room), totally your decision if you take advantage of this suite perk. ;)

Did not know about the Bloody Mary's. Wow. Can't wait until the Ruby in December.

We also went to the buffet one morning. DH insisted. He admitted it was a huge mistake. We too had every tours and missed a morning or two.

Bloody Marys were not on the menu when we were on The Island; but when I declined a mimosa I was asked if I would rather have a Bloody Mary instead. To which I replied , "Of course" and there was delivered each morning as soon as I was seated.

Mike:)

When they asked if I wanted a mimosa, I said OK hold the O.J., which was not a good idea since the champagne isn't a good tasting one. Later in the week I tried the Mimosa and it tasted good with that champagne.

And since you all had to bring up this subject again, it made me not have my cereal this morning and gave me a taste for salmon and cheese on an english muffin. I have got to quit reading food threads before I eat. And yes the eggs benedict are good in Sabatinis. I quit ordering them several years ago in MDR cause they didn't taste or look good.

Maybe this is a dumb question but if we are traveling with my Son and Daughter-in-law would they be able to join us at breakfast ?

I believe they have to be fellow cabinmates. If they are in a non suite room they won't be able to go with you.....

Bob

In late June, I sailed Alaska on Coral Princess.

Breakfast at Sabatini's was one of my most favorite suite perks. We had breakfast there every morning, with the exception of one morning when we decided to try the main dining room for breakfast (big mistake).

When compared to the main dining room breakfast, Sabatini's was a completely different experience...a much, much, much better experience.

At Sabatini's, service was better, food was hotter, the Sabatini's dining room was quieter and more elegant, and the food was served on fine dinnerware.

Dining at Sabatini's for breakfast was a highlight I looked forward to, each morning, and a wonderful way to start each day! :)

In late June, I sailed Alaska on Coral Princess.

Breakfast at Sabatini's was one of my most favorite suite perks. We had breakfast there every morning, with the exception of one morning when we decided to try the main dining room for breakfast (big mistake).

When compared to the main dining room breakfast, Sabatini's was a completely different experience...a much, much, much better experience.

At Sabatini's, service was better, food was hotter, the Sabatini's dining room was quieter and more elegant, and the food was served on fine dinnerware.

Dining at Sabatini's for breakfast was a highlight I looked forward to, each morning, and a wonderful way to start each day! :)

I completely agree and think that we need make sure that Princess is aware of how much we appreciate this new perk for suites.

We just cannot find enough nice things to say about breakfast at Sabatini's.

Mike:)

We just got off the Ruby Sunday and we too loved breakfast at Sabatinis. The Eggs Benedict were definitely better than any I've had in the dining room. One of the things I also liked on the menu was the B.E.L.T. sandwich - the Bacon, egg, lettuce and tomato sandwich. On port days we were really sorry we had to miss breakfast there. Marius and his team did a super job.

Archived