NBC Today SHow - West Coast Didn't See it!!!

sbnuggie

HAHAHAHAHA, so there I was getting my furniture ready and things put up for carpet cleaning guy to come over and remembered, hey its 830 Ill turn on the Today show and see whats going on.

Turn it on, there was the Today crew standing in front of the largest something in the world with a sheet over it. They introduce some lady who is about to reveal what it is and announce the god mother when BAM....NBC breaks in for a special report and speech by Obama in the Rose Garden. The timing was perfect....she was going to tell us what it was and they cut to a cutdown and then Brian Williams....classic.

On with life I suppose...............

Have no fear... it was wonderfully underwhelming. There was, behind the curtain, a book... a child's book.

Now, there is a lot worthwhile attached to this. The St. Jude's Children's Hospital in Memphis will benefit tremendously from all of this but the selection of Marcia Gay Harden as Godmother of the Dream has left many folks scratching their collective heads...

:rolleyes:

yesterday afternoon 12 military personnel were shot and killed at Fort Hood in Texas. 31 others were wounded. That is why President Obama broke in on your Today Show. Please keep the men and women who serve our country in your prayers.

Guest LoveMyBoxer
Sorry, I'm not caught up but who is Marcia Gay Harden? Is she the actress who was in the movie, Mist?

Yes, the nasty, crazy one who gets it towards the end!

yesterday afternoon 12 military personnel were shot and killed at Fort Hood in Texas. 31 others were wounded. That is why President Obama broke in on your Today Show. Please keep the men and women who serve our country in your prayers.

Thank you for reminding us of this. Unfortunately the number is now being reported as 13 dead and 30 wounded. Let's hope the number doesn't climb any higher and make sure to keep those families in our thoughts.

Yea, of course there is one who turns a humerous post into something PC. Nice going...and oh by the way, the majority of the speech was dedicated to the economy and job loss.....troll.

Yea, of course there is one who turns a humerous post into something PC. Nice going...and oh by the way, the majority of the speech was dedicated to the economy and job loss.....troll.

No its not just one, count me in.

A sad day for our nation, worth the notation without a doubt.

HAHAHAHAHA, so there I was getting my furniture ready and things put up for carpet cleaning guy to come over and remembered, hey its 830 Ill turn on the Today show and see whats going on.

Turn it on, there was the Today crew standing in front of the largest something in the world with a sheet over it. They introduce some lady who is about to reveal what it is and announce the god mother when BAM....NBC breaks in for a special report and speech by Obama in the Rose Garden. The timing was perfect....she was going to tell us what it was and they cut to a cutdown and then Brian Williams....classic.

On with life I suppose...............

You didnt miss anything. Marcia Gay Harden, seriously? I can't stand that lady, and she is not that great of an actress. Just the sound of her voice makes me want to vomit.

Smoofdaddy,

Maam your really offensive and OFFEND me at the same time are belittling Carnival Corp.:mad::mad:

I sincerely doubt you have done anything ever in your life as well as the Godmother of the DREAM !

You didnt miss anything. Marcia Gay Harden, seriously? I can't stand that lady, and she is not that great of an actress. Just the sound of her voice makes me want to vomit.

Smoofdaddy,

Maam your really offensive and OFFEND me at the same time are belittling Carnival Corp.:mad::mad:

I sincerely doubt you have done anything ever in your life as well as the Godmother of the DREAM !

Whaaaahhhh..... :rolleyes:

Lighten up Francis! Don't get your panties in such a wad over a message board post.:rolleyes:

As for "belittling" Carnival, whatever. Considering that I've been on 11 Carnival cruises and have one comming up in 3 weeks and another in April, I'm sure they are really feeling "belittled". They always smile as they get the credit card!;)

Smoofdaddy,

I think you missed something here....That is Smoof "daddy".....

Smoofdaddy,

What was so offensive about his opinion?

:confused:

And what does being names "Godmother" of a ship do for ones resume if listed under accomplishments?

:rolleyes:

Archived