Ship Tours

Samstress

Does anyone know if this 'behind the scenes' tour of the ship can be booked in advance? It was free on the Sky because we are Latitudes members. I think it was part of a Latitudes letter left in our cabin. However, it was something that seemed to be curtailed after 9/11 as we weren't offered this opportunity again. Having said that, I've seen it mentioned on a couple of threads that it is possible to do this again. We're on the Dawn in Jan.10 & I know that my hubby would be excited about being able to do this (in particular the bridge). I've searched the NCL site & on here for any links with no success. Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Sandy.

We're on the Dawn Jan 10 too! And we definitely plan to take the Behind the Scenes tour, despite the cost. Yes, it is free for Platinum Latitudes, but we have a few more cruises to go for that.

Come join our roll call for this cruise! I don't think anyone has set up a meet and greet yet.

Thanks njhorseman for the info.

We're one cruise away from Platinum, but won't mind paying the bucks to take the tour.

Sorry Jame, I should've been more specific (hubby tells me that all the time:-). We're sailing Jan of 2010, but not until the 29th. I'd love to join your roll call, since ours seems to be VERY quiet.

Have a gr8 Sunday everyone. It's quite warm here today....time to rake more leaves.

Sandy.

Thanks njhorseman for the info.

We're one cruise away from Platinum, but won't mind paying the bucks to take the tour.

Sorry Jame, I should've been more specific (hubby tells me that all the time:-). We're sailing Jan of 2010, but not until the 29th. I'd love to join your roll call, since ours seems to be VERY quiet.

Have a gr8 Sunday everyone. It's quite warm here today....time to rake more leaves.

Sandy.

LOL. NP, although I wouldn't mind being on both cruises if I could afford it (both time and money). And I have to sweep up pine needles/pine tags. We're buried in them here, and I just swept them up the other day too.

Archived