Live from the Gorgeous Celebrity Solstice - 11 Day Med Cruise 11/9-11/20

wiselindag

Many thanks for diary/review. Eloquent, enlightening, and a vicarious thrill. You deserve yet another appreciative note even if it is somewhat tardy. Have been enjoying installments as posted, and have memorialized all of it. DW and I taking similar cruise next Spring on Equinox and will undoubtedly read from time-to-time beforehand for occasional advice, inspiration and stimulation. (May even adopt one OP's technique of joint reading sessions in bed!)

If not thoroughly worn out and should time permit, would appreciate names of tour vendors you used that you would recommend. Noticed names of drivers/guides mentioned, but not companies.

Again, thanks a bunch for all the effort. It was no small undertaking.

Thank you for your very kind comments. It's certainly not too late to comment and it's nice to have the bump so more people will read what I wrote. The compliments encourage me to put the work into doing this again, so they are much appreciated.

I am still trying to finish the Rome section of this report so I can post it all in one place (Fodors) and separate out the elements (CC Cruise Review) and Port sections for CC Europe Ports and Trip Advisor Forums (I always try to post trip information in all the places where I obtained information.) I need to get all this information together anyway, and I'm surprised it took this long for someone to ask your question. So here goes:

Rome - Mario Sepe - sepemario@hotmail.com; Cell Phone: (0039)3895133198

Kusadasi (Ephesus) - Zehra Gunicen - gunicen46@hotmail.com Cell Phone: 0(532) 385 28 50 or try +90 256 614 68 44. You can contact her directly or if you'd rather contact the

travel agency, you can contact Fatma Acar at Helliantus Anadolu Tours

GSM: +90 533 249 58 39

TEL: +90 256 612 70 34

FAX: +90 256 614 58 99

fatmaacarguide@hotmail.com

fatmaacar@ttmail.com

Athens - Vassilis Vassalos; Email: athenstours@gmail.com;

Tel (+30) 6942 200 299 website: http://www.Athenstours.GR

Naples - Mariano Fiorentino; http://www.pleasantravel.com

Email: info@pleasantravel.com

Fax: +39.081.808.3136

Phone:+39.335.5615841

Hope this is helpful.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your comments. It makes writing the review worth the time and effort.

The TV is situated between the bed and the couch. To watch it from bed, simply swing it

in the desired direction and you'll have no trouble seeing it. You can do the same for the angle you want when sitting on the couch.

I hope you have wonderful cruises. I'm traveling with a group on Solstice in June and looking forward to getting back on the ship. Next week we're on NCL (because our 20 year old son will be with us and that's "his" cruise line!) in South America and I'm sure I will miss Solstice during the entire cruise!

Linda

Archived