Everglades Airboat Ride Excursion

mompells

My husband and I are booked for the Everglades Airboat Ride Excusion for when we get off of the ship at the end of our cruise. This is through RCI. They will then bring us to the airport. Has anyone ever done this excusion through RCI? Is it worth it? I've always wanted to ride on one of those airboats and our flight back to NY is at 7pm at night, so we needed to waste time!

The Everglades are great. Not to be a downer but I was not impressed with the air boat. The boats are so loud they scare most wildlife away before you can see it. Next time I will look into a canoe tour or somthing else. We went to the one with a little zoo and replica indian village.

The Everglades are great. Not to be a downer but I was not impressed with the air boat. The boats are so loud they scare most wildlife away before you can see it. Next time I will look into a canoe tour or somthing else. We went to the one with a little zoo and replica indian village.

Everglades National Park has an excellent naturalist tour (2 hours by tram). No airboats allowed in the Park. Suggest avoiding the hottest months (June-September).

Archived