SS suite on Zuiderdam: Pics and policies

DavidNDC

I just edited my previous posting and added a link to the complete photo file. There are pictures of the badroom in that set. SS 6060 is more or less midships and we found it to be one of the quietest cabins we've ever been in. While we prefer the smaller S class HAL ships we'd not hestitate to book another SS on HAL on the larger Vista class. Here's the complete set of photos: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/randyk_47/my_photos

Thanks so much for the awesome photo's. With that bathroom, two people can take a shower/bath and save time!

The furniture reminds me of a Carnival ship we were on, but it wasn't that bad.

What about my price quote? Good? I am really excited about trying one of these new ships. All I have to do is figure out which location we should choose. We don't like people looking down on us or looking down on others or lifeboats. Can either of you suggest the "perfect" area of the ship to book?:)

I do have one comment on the bathroom in our cabin. It might be that we're used to a huge shower at home but we found the one in the SS to be almost unusable. It's about the size of a phone booth....for those of you who remember phone booths :) . We each tried it the first day and both switched over to the tub to shower for the remainder of the cruise. It was just a bit too small for either of us.

• 1 month later...

Archived