Cupcakes

avalon1025

I looked a the picture of the display case, they looked like any typical cupcake with frosting spread over them. The pictures posted before seeing the actual ones, showed unbelievable elaboratly decorated cupcakes from different land based stores, and people were saying this is what you would get on RCI for $2.50.

Now we know reality, a plain old cupcake for a ripoff $2.50

I looked a the picture of the display case, they looked like any typical cupcake with frosting spread over them. The pictures posted before seeing the actual ones, showed unbelievable elaboratly decorated cupcakes from different land based stores, and people were saying this is what you would get on RCI for $2.50.

Now we know reality, a plain old cupcake for a ripoff $2.50

How can u say that? That's one poster's opinion....the editor from CC that's onboard posted that the cupcake she had was delicious and super moist and other people were raving about how good they were...

People need to experience things for themselves & formulate their OWN opinion based on their OWN experience.

How can u say that? That's one poster's opinion....the editor from CC that's onboard posted that the cupcake she had was delicious and super moist and other people were raving about how good they were...

People need to experience things for themselves & formulate their OWN opinion based on their OWN experience.

Tyron, take the posters comments as the same ole thing. :rolleyes:

Tyron, take the posters comments as the same ole thing. :rolleyes:

thanks for snapping me back...LOL i had a heated conversation earlier with some friends that would sell their firstborn for another cruiseline.

everything they were telling our other friends was so far from the truth until it wasn't funny. they prevented two couples from booking their vacations on the oasis by sharing their unfounded "opinions" with them....:rolleyes:

luckily, after speaking with them and disspelling a LOT of rumors, they decided to book and experience the ship for themselves. :D:D:D

Im glad to see we werent the only ones that thought they were ok. Some people from my roll call asked me to try them so we bought two and shared them with 6 people to try and get a fair opinion. One of the people didnt like red velvet so she only tried the chocolate...we thought they were ok but nothing special...but I have to say they all looked pretty! lol oh yeah and we all agreed we thought the frosting was very good...there was just a lot of it on the cupcakes, almost too much.

Archived