Dinner Seating Times changed on Dec 1st sailing

I just happened to check my ressie tonight for Dec 1st sailing and find that RCCL have changed us from late seating to early seating.

If I wanted early I would have asked for it grrrrrrrr

They have done this to a lot of the Critters and with some who had Early have niow been given Late....geez RCCL get a grip please and sort this out. We dont need this just a few days before we board.

On my Dec 5th ressie they have left it as Late.

So Critters I suggest you check your ressies....specially if you have prebooked the shows!!!

We paid...and paid a very high price!!

This has been booked since Dec last year when RCCL changed the Inaugural date and added this sailing on before the Inaugural.

UGH, that is what I thought and didn't want to assume.

You have EVERY right to be ticked off Liz :mad: Hopefully this will be resolved before your cruise.

With that said I think Royal Caribbean really failed once again with the introduction of a new ship...

###

UGH, that is what I thought and didn't want to assume.

You have EVERY right to be ticked off Liz :mad: Hopefully this will be resolved before your cruise.

With that said I think Royal Caribbean really failed once again with the introduction of a new ship...

###

They have made so many mistakes and each time we have said..it will be ok...it will all be worth it in the end...but you kinow...I am kinda fed up of it all. Never ever again will I do an Inaugural...so many changes/errors/glitches etc etc. I just wanted one day to relax knowing everything was all set...all sorted and organised...all set up and ready for the Critters to board this wonderful ship and have some fun....but then this carry on. :(

The thing that bugs the most....RCCL didnt tell us.

We have also got caught up in this snafu. Were told that because we booked the Make a Wish cruise on 11/30, just prior to our 12/1 four day cruise, that we got a discount on the 12/1 cruise (don't sea it anywhere) and were changed to early seating on the 12/1 cruise. What part of that makes any sense?

R & D

They have made so many mistakes and each time we have said..it will be ok...it will all be worth it in the end...but you kinow...I am kinda fed up of it all. Never ever again will I do an Inaugural...so many changes/errors/glitches etc etc. I just wanted one day to relax knowing everything was all set...all sorted and organised...all set up and ready for the Critters to board this wonderful ship and have some fun....but then this carry on. :(

The thing that bugs the most....RCCL didnt tell us.

Liz, Just want to say have a fun time on the Oasis. I hope everything gets worked out. We have booked the Allure of the Seas for Jan 2011 and I can't wait.

Brenda (From the Navigator 2004 cruise)

I have just been in and checked my ressie again to make sure they didnt change it again after my TA got it all sorted this morning.

Actually RCCL blamed my TA...darn cheek...cant even admit their own mistakes. If it had been my TA who made the error why did it happen to everyone on Dec 1st sailing....duh RCCL.:rolleyes:

Also RCCL said for me to wait till I got onboard to sort it out...ummm...no flipping way...I have better things to be doing on Oasis that standing in a long queue to get fixed a problem RCCL caused.

Liz, I got the same song and dance. I have a piece of paper from our original booking that says very plainly 8:30pm seating. My TA is working on it for us and will call again Monday to try and get it worked out. I am very hopeful and confident there will be a solution:)

I wonder what happened at RCI's HQ? So many people's seating got messed up! I just don't like how they deal with issues they have caused. Lots of wasted time!

I know this can be par for the course but with this whole reserving of shows ahead of time, it's like a perfect storm of scheduling. It screws up people way more than it would otherwise. Especially if you have a group like we do. I can't imagine trying to reschedule all those shows for all those people.....IF there are any spaces left. We made our reservations and meal time a year ago and it just changed today for a Tues. sailing. I'm pretty easy going but that's inexcuseable.

I know this can be par for the course but with this whole reserving of shows ahead of time, it's like a perfect storm of scheduling. It screws up people way more than it would otherwise. Especially if you have a group like we do. I can't imagine trying to reschedule all those shows for all those people.....IF there are any spaces left. We made our reservations and meal time a year ago and it just changed today for a Tues. sailing. I'm pretty easy going but that's inexcuseable.

I totally agree Chip! Hopefully this will all be fixed by the time you board.

###

For some reason, RCCL doesn't think this is a problem- I was told that they had my clients booked for the early dining all along in their system- all invoices show otherwise.

Have your TA call again and wait for someone in the resolutions dept ( I waited on hold for almost an hr). In the end the rep in resolutions still couldn't help( today is Sunday) but promised to call the dining coordinator first thing in the morning.

Hope everyone is able to get this resolved before the cruise and not have to spend time once on the ship. You got to wonder how many other's didn't catch this yet and will be standing on line once aboard the ship

LDR- have a great one :D

Archived