NCL Pearl "cheat-sheet"

Pickels

Here's my contribution for all you NCL Pearl Cruisers. I've created a little "cheat-sheet" to help you navigate the NCL Pearl. Print it out, put it in your pocket, purse or wallet. It's a handy-dandy bit of a navigational tool. It doesn't cover everything, just the items that were of interest to us, (sorry, no bars). I hope the attachment works. If not, if you wish, send me your e-mail address and I'll forward you a copy. If you find any errors, please let me know. Happy Cruisin' All, ;)

780202446_Nov1603PearlCheat-Sheet.jpg.8b8a2a3a761c2559f1ab82c3423a2870.jpg

Pickles,

I opened up the attachment but it came out really small. When I tried to blow it up it got really blurry. Could you forward it to my email.

Thanks so much

Disneydi

disper61 at hotmail dot com

attachment on its way! Enjoy!

Yes' date=' you do. One that is by your admission incomplete (no bars) and one from NCL that is a very convenient size and fits in a shirt pocket and shows everything. :D

PE[/quote']

Mine is customized for my old tired eyes. By leaving out amenities that we are not interested in, I can make the font a bit bigger, keep the size small and I can read it. I'd have to bring my microscope to read the NCL card, which is great document to carry with you. Also, I can print mine at a larger size, (8x10) and stick it by the door so that on our way out, we have a quick reference as to where we're going. Mine is complete for us. Like I said, now you have a choice. What's the old cliche, "different strokes for different folks!" :p Happy Cruizin' :D

Thank you! I may be on the Pearl next year... I am still in the "planning" stages.:D

We will be cruising on the Pearl for the second time next March; can't wait. We really enjoyed the last Pearl cruise; you will too.

Archived