NCL Pearl "cheat-sheet"

Pickels

We were on my beloved Pearl last Jan. and will be on again this Jan. Mom and sis are going with us this time and would like a copy so that we could make a larger print for mom.

Thanks,

Lisa

On the way!

Yes' date=' you do. One that is by your admission incomplete (no bars) and one from NCL that is a very convenient size and fits in a shirt pocket and shows everything. :D

PE[/quote']

I think the whole point is that many would like one in advance. Yes, I KNOW they can get a deck plan on line, but the OP is being a heck of a nice guy. Why throw speedbumps at him?

I think the whole point is that many would like one in advance. Yes, I KNOW they can get a deck plan on line, but the OP is being a heck of a nice guy. Why throw speedbumps at him?

Well Big Steve, PE is obviously sitting in his NCL room at this house looking at his walls that are papered with NCL posters, brochures, and maps and has noted that this nice man has produced a "non-official" map and offered it to others which doesn't meet with his approval. In fact, the thought of a PE unapproved map shocked him so much, he spilled coffee from his NCL mug (which was given to him by Hugo and emblazoned with the secret insiders email address on it) on to his collectable NCL mouse pad which is now stained with coffee brewed from a Lavazza Coffee makers he admired so much that he bought for himself. That's why.....silly you.:D

Here's my contribution for all you NCL Pearl Cruisers. I've created a little "cheat-sheet" to help you navigate the NCL Pearl. Print it out, put it in your pocket, purse or wallet. It's a handy-dandy bit of a navigational tool. It doesn't cover everything, just the items that were of interest to us, (sorry, no bars). I hope the attachment works. If not, if you wish, send me your e-mail address and I'll forward you a copy. If you find any errors, please let me know. Happy Cruisin' All, ;)

Hi.

I would like a copy if it's not to much trouble.

Thanks Brian bpmoran@shaw.ca

We were on the Pearl for her maiden US voyage 3 years ago...only 5 day cruise and let me tell you, by the 5th day I still did not know where I was going. She is a beautiful ship, but large, recommend boarding early if possible and wondering around before sail away. Of course, you should know Aft & Foward before attempting:)

Archived