SS Spirit Holiday Docs

DebbieH103

I received my docs. The journal book has a section that shows the average temps for our timeframe for each port. In the dining section, the prices are not listed, and Seishin does not mention anything about lunch. The black doc holder has "Inaugural Season" on it.

I was given the same prices Wes was but by the same people. I just would like to know if lunch is going to cost or not. Also, the docs say that in addition to the degustation and sake pairing, they will have a la carte options at Seishin. Todd will prefer the main dining, and he is not big on sake like I am. I am going to have a tough time getting him to do any of the alternate dining since he loves the main dining so much.

Supper club talks about big band music and cabaret singers.

The pool stone thing was more descriptive than I think in the past.

The kit included a guide that had never been in there in the past with more info, but it was not as descriptive as it could have been.

Debbie, kudos for receiving your maiden docs...can't wait for your blog updates as

I know you will provide us with rich (balanced) word picture Spirit details and super photos complementing your sage words.

Archived