Stakeout to Copper10-8..need help Re: staff

Stakeout

is there any chance you would know who are listed as the DRM and Hotel Mgr on our upcoming Dec 18th and Dec 28th back to backs on the Maasdam... also not sure if you have any future info on the Maasdam roundtrip 28 day Canal sailing on Feb 5th also for the same people

don't like to bother you with this stuff but my wife called HAL this afternoon and her head is still spinning from the non-info she got .. our last HAL cruise they got everything wrong... (geez sounds like my old 'higher-up bosses' on my 'old job' 10-4 .. and you wonder why I packed it in :D )

thanx much

is there any chance you would know who are listed as the DRM and Hotel Mgr on our upcoming Dec 18th and Dec 28th back to backs on the Maasdam... also not sure if you have any future info on the Maasdam roundtrip 28 day Canal sailing on Feb 5th also for the same people

don't like to bother you with this stuff but my wife called HAL this afternoon and her head is still spinning from the non-info she got .. our last HAL cruise they got everything wrong... (geez sounds like my old 'higher-up bosses' on my 'old job' 10-4 .. and you wonder why I packed it in :D )

thanx much

if you go to Dutch by Hal (yes, he's a HAL employee), you will probably get the answer you need (yes, he's on cruise critic).

Copper to Code-5 (Stakeout) - Looks like Cees Tesselaar (HM) and Ketut Johnny Frederix (DRM). For 05 FEB, the HM is scheduled to be the same and the DRM becomes long-time HAL empl. and Dutchman Arie Nieuwdorp. Watch your six!;)

10-4... thank you KIND sir...:D

names don't sound familiar except for Arie who we sailed with a number of times before on the Volendam when it was doing the Caribbean runs before '07.. sailed on it 14 times

last we heard was that HM Doug Hernandez was gonna be on for the December cruises replacing Firmin who was to be on vacation.. guess things have changed

many thanx again :D

....................last we heard was that HM Doug Hernandez was gonna be on for the December cruises replacing Firmin who was to be on vacation.. guess things have changed

many thanx again :D

Mr. Hernandez can be found on Maasdam's younger sister, Ryndam, for the 2009 holidays. Enjoy your time on Maasdam and be sure to try a Dutch tradition/delicacy - "oliebollen" on New Year's Eve;)

10-4...

last we heard was that HM Doug Hernandez was gonna be on for the December cruises replacing Firmin who was to be on vacation.. guess things have changed

FYI .. Firmin has been transferred to Zaandam effective in January .. he had a 3 year tour on Maasdam .. day that Firmin left to go home on vacaton, USPH boarded .. Maasdam scored a 96:)

Mr. Hernandez can be found on Maasdam's younger sister, Ryndam, for the 2009 holidays. Enjoy your time on Maasdam and be sure to try a Dutch tradition/delicacy - "oliebollen" on New Year's Eve;)

appreciate the update on Doug Hernandez... good guy..

as for oliebollen.. pretty sure( wife just said we definitely had them) we've tried them we've done 4 New Years cruises on HAL... we grew up eating the 'I-Tal-Yun' version of them---> Zeppoles... they are very popular in NY at the 'I-Tal-Yun' street feasts and around the Holidays ...needless to say our I-Tal-yun heritage had us both growing up eating well

http://home.comcast.net/~osoono/ethnicdoughs/zeppole/zeppole.htm

FYI .. Firmin has been transferred to Zaandam effective in January .. he had a 3 year tour on Maasdam .. day that Firmin left to go home on vacaton, USPH boarded .. Maasdam scored a 96:)

many thanx on that info about Firmin... he sure does run a 'tight ship'.. he's one of the best as far as we're concerned.. we've sailed with him about 10 times overall both on the Maasdam and the Volendam

Archived