Animal Shelter t-shirt

gatour

Got a favor to ask, anyone have a cruise/trip planned for St Marteen? Over several trips my wife has bought a t-shirt from a shop on the Netherland's side. The shirt has a picture of a dog on it with references to the local pet shelter. The proceeds of the T-shirt sales go to the local animal shelter. Alas they are starting wear out and we don't have any trip planned for the foreseeable future.

Has anyone been there recently and confirm, the shop/shirts still exists?

If anyone has a trip planned for next year and if it is not too much trouble I would appreciate if you can pick up a couple (if the shop still exists). Obviously I will reimburse all costs.

If I don't get confirmation back on this thread that the shop still exists I can give the general location of the shop when were there last.

Thanks

Got a favor to ask, anyone have a cruise/trip planned for St Marteen? Over several trips my wife has bought a t-shirt from a shop on the Netherland's side. The shirt has a picture of a dog on it with references to the local pet shelter. The proceeds of the T-shirt sales go to the local animal shelter. Alas they are starting wear out and we don't have any trip planned for the foreseeable future.

Has anyone been there recently and confirm, the shop/shirts still exists?

If anyone has a trip planned for next year and if it is not too much trouble I would appreciate if you can pick up a couple (if the shop still exists). Obviously I will reimburse all costs.

If I don't get confirmation back on this thread that the shop still exists I can give the general location of the shop when were there last.

Thanks

If we can help you find the name of the store maybe you can call or e-mail them and you can order the shirts directly from them or the shelter for that matter. Provide more information as to the location of the store and see what happens.

I'll be on St. Martin at the end of March and I'd be happy to try to get to the store for you if I can get some more info. I did a quick Google search on animal shelters there and there seem to be at least 2 of them. What exactly do your shirts say?

No that wasn't it at the time. It was a store on Voortrat/Front St in Philipsburg. It was on the side of the street closest to the bay. I think it was near a rum cake store (on the other sided of the st). It wasn't a dedicated store to the animal rescue group. The t-shirts was just a side item.

The organization is the Saint Maarten Animal Rescue. I actually found a "press release" from a couple of months ago with a point of contact email address. I sent an email several days ago but have not heard anything back.

Thanks for your help.

Archived