Which Pier in Cozumel?

dosherpack

We are on the Legend next week and trying to make plans in Cozumel. Can anyone tell me which pier will be used? Don't know the names, but know that there are two used by the cruise lines. I am sure someone here has the answer! They always do!!!

There are three cruise ship piers in Cozumel.

The Punta Langosta pier is in downtown San Miguel

The International Pier is a few miles south of town.

The Puerta Maya pier is just south of the International pier.

Carnival uses the Puerta Maya pier.

You can check the weekly schedule here: http://www.cozumelinsider.com/cruiseschedule

"sometimes" a Carnival Fantasy class will use International ... but since it is literally right next door to Puerto Maya.... you are basically at the same location. Our Fantasy cruise last January docked there. It was our first time and it was neat to see what that dock offered. Senor Frogs 1/2...etc

It is not like Punta L that is about 5 miles away.....

"sometimes" a Carnival Fantasy class will use International ... but since it is literally right next door to Puerto Maya.... you are basically at the same location. Our Fantasy cruise last January docked there. It was our first time and it was neat to see what that dock offered. Senor Frogs 1/2...etc

so is the senor frogs any good at the international pier? we have always gone to pancho's backyard but ate at senor frogs in nassau and it was sooooooooo good. we like the puerta maya pier cause you can walk around and not be ON THE STREET smelling all the car fumes.

so is the senor frogs any good at the international pier? we have always gone to pancho's backyard but ate at senor frogs in nassau and it was sooooooooo good. we like the puerta maya pier cause you can walk around and not be ON THE STREET smelling all the car fumes.

The drinks were good....we did not eat there. It is called Senor Frogs 1/2....which I thought was cute!!!

We were on the destiny in Dec and docked at Puerto Maya. REALLLLY nice pier and I want to go back! The international pier was where the RCCL ship was and I think the Fantasy was there too at the same time as us, but it looked smaller. Puerto Maya was bigger and since the legend is like the Destiny, thats prolly where u will be.

Thanks I was wondering about that. Will be on the Fantasy in 3 weeks.

This will be my 4th carnival cruise (7/10/10- Carnival Dream) each time we have docked on the Puerto Maya pier..... we like it because there are plenty of stores & we love eating at Pancho's Backyard....

Archived