FOS soft drinks package

Hi,

This might seem a daft question but can you just buy one soft drink package and both me & hubby us it or do they somehow have a way of tracking you!!

We both drink the odd soft drink during the day but buying 2 seems a waste of money!

Thanks

Two things: what does "daft" mean? I read a book and they kept using that word and I didn't know what it meant. :)

Also, they don't have a way of keeping track. The only time they really can keep track is if you are both sitting down somewhere at the same time. They just ask to see the cocacola sticker on the card; they don't swipe it every time you use it or really check that it's even yours. That's just how it is. Not making a value judgment.

If you only drink a soda now and again, you don't even need the soda card...just buy a can of soda...the card is only good for fountain drinks. You can buy cans "a la carte" or even bring your own aboard.

"Daft" is sort of unique to the UK...means "silly"!

If you only drink a soda now and again, you don't even need the soda card...just buy a can of soda...the card is only good for fountain drinks. You can buy cans "a la carte" or even bring your own aboard.

"Daft" is sort of unique to the UK...means "silly"!

I was going to say the same thing. If you're going to drink about one can each per day, you'll save by buying them individually instead of getting a soda plan. Also, the fountain drinks taste a bit "off".

We bought two soft drink packages and both our cards had coca cola placed on the bottom which indicates soda package. Most staff did not ask to see both cards, just one card only. If you go full board, there are other drinks available such as ice tea/lemonade/teas/coffee/iced water that you can pick up on board. We had a problem with the soft drinks package, the soda was like water, apparently a member of staff said they have to taste the soda as they cant tell when the mix runs out. We did mention it to many members of staff in different bars and they all said its a common problem. Also, they tend to fill glasses or your soda bottles with tuns of ice so it might be worth requesting without ice as it should already be chilled.

I have had soda packages on several different ships/cruises. I have never felt the soda was watered down and have never had a server give me a hard time about using the card or limiting the amount of ice. For me, it has always been a good deal. Also, there are several places on board where you can get soda, so if you don't like it from one fountain, try another.

Archived