Excursion needed for Stingray City?

-ClevelandRocks-

Thank you so much- absolutely beautiful!! I have the same thing booked for next month. So how much per beer were they charging at Rum Point? I know my crew will have a few and I want to make sure I take enough money. Again, thanks for the review, I can't wait to go.

Thank you so much- absolutely beautiful!! I have the same thing booked for next month. So how much per beer were they charging at Rum Point? I know my crew will have a few and I want to make sure I take enough money. Again, thanks for the review, I can't wait to go.

Not exactly sure what the beer cost was. I got (2) Cayman Brew Beers the came in a cup about 12oz and (2) diet cokes and it was $20. I paid cash. Andrew explained to us the exchange rate and needed to pay a little more attention. I think I was supposed to us my credit card instead of cash or something. Oh well.

Thanks for the pics. I am thinking of using Nativeway in November but was thinking of the Stingray, Snorkel, Starfish tour but now I may want to do the Rum Point tour instead since seeing your pics. I have to decide which one my kids would enjoy more. Maybe your pics will help them decide.

Great pictures!!! We will be cruising in a few short weeks.. I have done the stingray city tour with Nativeways several times, but I am cruising with my boyfriend this time, who has never cruised and I want him to experience this! Can I ask how much was this excursion with Rum

Point? I think I'd like to go there.. Did the price include lunch? How long was this excursion from beginning to end would you say? And lastly, were there non seafood options on the menu if you remember.. Thank you so much!! And I agree that Nativeways is a wonderful choice in GC... I've used them twice before!

Great pictures!!! We will be cruising in a few short weeks.. I have done the stingray city tour with Nativeways several times, but I am cruising with my boyfriend this time, who has never cruised and I want him to experience this! Can I ask how much was this excursion with Rum

Point? I think I'd like to go there.. Did the price include lunch? How long was this excursion from beginning to end would you say? And lastly, were there non seafood options on the menu if you remember.. Thank you so much!! And I agree that Nativeways is a wonderful choice in GC... I've used them twice before!

$62.50 PP (we tipped some extra and well worth it)

Lunch was included with iced tea. They had non alcohol fruit punch and water on the boat. It was in gallon jugs and they provided plastic cups. We got a few beers and coke at the beach and it was a little steep.

The menu did have several options but as soon as I saw the "catch of the day grilled" I didn't look much further. I'm sure there were nonseafood items.

Enjoy!!!

$62.50 PP (we tipped some extra and well worth it)

Lunch was included with iced tea. They had non alcohol fruit punch and water on the boat. It was in gallon jugs and they provided plastic cups. We got a few beers and coke at the beach and it was a little steep.

The menu did have several options but as soon as I saw the "catch of the day grilled" I didn't look much further. I'm sure there were nonseafood items.

Enjoy!!!

Oh yeah...it was from 9:00 to about 2:30 (I think). Honestly, I was not paying much attention to the time. Our last tender left at 3:15. They make sure you are back in time to catch tenders.

You are awesome! Thanks so much for the review. Wife and I are headed out on March 4th. Can't wait!

Will you be taking the tour on the 4th or departing for your cruise the 4th? Just curious ..we will be departing on Carnival Glory on the 4th!

Thanks Bucknut613 for your informative review with Nativeways. Your photos are AMAZING too! This tour definitely looks like something we would love to do during our stop in the Caymans. I like that this tour also includes a beach stop at Rum Point with lunch. I was also wondering about "non-seafood" items being offered on the menu as I have a picky 13 year old who does not like fish!

Thanks again for sharing your experience.

I googled "Rum Point Beach Menu" and under 'images' there is a picture of the Native Way menu but it's too small to get a good read on it. You can on the bottom see there are kids menu with Chicken tenders, hot dog, grilled cheese and cheeseburger.

It looks pretty full of options so I'm sure there is plenty to choose from.

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/ee/78/91/the-menu.jpg

Here is the link

I googled "Rum Point Beach Menu" and under 'images' there is a picture of the Native Way menu but it's too small to get a good read on it. You can on the bottom see there are kids menu with Chicken tenders, hot dog, grilled cheese and cheeseburger.

It looks pretty full of options so I'm sure there is plenty to choose from.

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/ee/78/91/the-menu.jpg

Here is the link

Thank you for finding this!

We purchased an under water camera as we exited the boat in Grand Cayman from Carnival. The pictures came out OK but the snorkeling pictures (especially the ones with some depth) didn't come out so good.

But, there are some good ones from our Sting Ray City visit with Native Way!!

Showing us how to handle the rays..

R1-04585-024A.jpg

My turn...

R1-04585-021A.jpg

R1-04585-020A.jpg

My wife was not comfortable getting in but Andrew mad sure she had an opportunity to give a pet and get involved...awesome!!

R1-04585-009A.jpg

This is a great review and awesome pictures! Thank you! We did this tour exactly 1 week ago and I just relived it. :) It was the highlight of our trip as well. The guys were great and really work hard to make sure you have a good time and experience it all. We snorkled at Coral Gardens because the water was a little rough and the coral was the prettiest and healthiest I've ever seen. Since the weather was kind of iffy for us that morning, we started to cancel Rum Point, but so glad we went. It is a beautiful place and kicking back with my hubby in the hammock after lunch ...well that's priceless. I highly recommend Native Ways too.

Archived