222 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite part of a Carnival Cruise

• watching the ocean go by from the deck/balcony
    • unlimited food
    • Nightly shows
    • Shore excursions
    • Lazy sea days
    • Chilling at the Pool

I am taking an informal poll to help pursaude a few friends of ours to join us on the Liberty in March to the Western Caribbean. So with that in mind, I would ask what is your favorite part of a Carnival Cruise. I must say mine is almost a tie between the Warm Chocolate Melting Cake and watching the ocean from my balcony.

Oh, man! There's so much. For a family with small kids, our favorite part is Camp Carnival. The kids get to enjoy a vacation they like and my husband and I get to enjoy the vacation experience we like. I love the food, I love looking at the ocean, I love the ports of call. There is truly nothing that I don't like other than the over priced liquor LOL I chose unlimited food though.

I can sit for a LONG time and just watch the ocean. I love hearing it at night also. When I get home from a cruise, I can hardly fall asleep without the sound of those waves. :)

I also love watching our ship approach a beautiful island. Watching the activity at the port, sometimes a welcome band, and the pilot boats are a hoot!

There is NOTHING like a cruise........and this is coming from someone who had to be talked into cruising! :cool:

It seems to me that you can do all of the above on any cruise line. I am Platium on CCL (and Princess) because when I am on board a Carnival ship I know that I am getting a great value for my time and money.

We have sailed these two lines, plus RCL, HA, and others, going about 35 cruises. Carnival allows me to cruise four times a year. It maybe my peasant tastes but with the exception of decor, Carnival is on a par with everyone else I have sailed.

And Carnival is where you get Bitter and Blanc!!!!!!!!!!

Like some of the others said, you missed one.

O-first boarding the ship

this would have been mine.

like the other guest and the food, the things to do and it just goes on and on.

you would think that your on vacation, but we get up around 6 each morning just to eat and then look forward to whats comin' that day.

Archived