Chocolate melting cake

cruizinonup

We've been in withdrawal since our last cruise...should have booked another between it and the next one just for the warm chocolate melting cake! We've tried making them ourselves, but failed. Carnival sure knows how to make them perfectly. Bon Voyage!

Funny- we were out for dinner last night and dessert, a chocolate souffle, was very very close to the WCMC- very good. But not on board so it was missing something essential. Have great times- we are still several months out.

My sister and I (63 and 61 respectfully) do not like this Chocolate Melting Cake. We found that it tasted raw and uncook.

Be honest, is there anyone out there that feels like we do?

Did you try it more than once? The first night we had it, it was too gooey. But on the subsequent nights, it was delicious!

Anyone have a pic of this delicious dessert. I will be cruising for the first time in April and can't wait to give it a try.

Deanna

On our last night we each ordered an extra scoop of ice cream to go with ours!!!

2244786910104390106S600x600Q85.jpg

My sister and I (63 and 61 respectfully) do not like this Chocolate Melting Cake. We found that it tasted raw and uncook.

Be honest, is there anyone out there that feels like we do?

I know several folks that don't care too much for it. Actually, if you make it yourself you can cook it a little longer so it's more like cake. But for me...I LOVE the gooey stuff!!! :D

Once was enough for us and gowing up with an Italian influence we were use to rich desserts.

So if we are ever on a cruise with all of you Warm Melting Chocolate Cake Lovers all I can say is - since we won't be eating any of them there will be more for all of you :p. Well, at least two more.

im with lady cruiser...i read these boards before my first cruise and was so excited to try it. once i did i was like, "thats what all this hype is about?" i tried it two other nights just thinking that it was made wrong but i did not care for it at all.:)

I was wondering, does it taste anything like Dominos Chocolate Lava Cake? They look the same and we love those cakes from Dominos. We were on one CCL cruise before but didn't try these WCMCs', didn't know about them back then (years ago) but we are going on CCL again this summer

im with lady cruiser...i read these boards before my first cruise and was so excited to try it. once i did i was like, "thats what all this hype is about?" i tried it two other nights just thinking that it was made wrong but i did not care for it at all.:)

I think there are some of us chocoholics, that would gladly

have it in an IV bag hanging over us the while cruise:D

Archived