Use of ship's computer/internet on Dawn ?

bernnj

Will need to do on-line check in for air travel returning home and print out boarding pass. This can be done only 24 hours before flight leaves. What will I have to pay to use the ship computer for this one time use only?

Here you go. If you're only checking in and printing boarding passes, just pay by the minute:

Internet Cafe

Be sure to give your friends and family back home your email address or give them your personalized Cruise-email address (located on your cruise ticket) so you can stay in touch throughout your cruise.

All our ships are equipped with 24 hour Internet Cafés hosted by MTN, and offer the following services:

Service Price Terminal usage time

Pay as you go: $0.75 per minute

Time Package Plans:

_250 minutes for $100 ($0.40 per minute)

_100 minutes for $55 ($0.55 per minute)

_Pay as you go $0.75 per minute

Activation Fee of $3.95 for initial log-in only.

Personalized Cruise-mail"

$3.95 per email transmission (send only)

Complimentary (email receiving only)

Access available at Internet Cafe

In Stateroom Access - currently available on the Norwegian Gem, Pearl, Jewel and Pride of America.

Access available via complimentary ethernet cable

which can be obtained from Internet Café Manager in the Internet Café during posted hours.

Wireless Internet Service for laptop usage

Pay as you go: $0.75 per minute Time Package Plans:

_250 minutes for $100 ($0.40 per minute)

_100 minutes for $55 ($0.55 per minute)

_Pay as you go $0.75 per minute.

Access to printing

$0.50 per page

Guest Wireless Internet & Printing Info

Download PDF.

you do NOT, let me repeat, do NOT need to print boarding passes 24 hours before your flight.

You may have an advantage to check in during the 24 hr period, but you can wait and print those boarding passes when you arrive at the airport with your bags. Therefore, loggin on is much cheaper and you do not need to pay to PRINT boarding passes.

And, for most intl flights, you can not even checkin 24 in advance. Also, for many flights, any family member can check you in. On Southwest, where it actually an advantage to checkin online in advance, by daughter would always do it for us.

Will need to do on-line check in for air travel returning home and print out boarding pass. This can be done only 24 hours before flight leaves. What will I have to pay to use the ship computer for this one time use only?

I dont know if you have anybody back home that could check you in or not. When we go away I get somebody from the family who didn't go to check us in.

They can check you in and you can get your boarding passes at a kiosk in the airport.

Bill

Thank you everyone for your valued input. I will ask my daughter to do the on-line check in and then will get my boarding pass at the airport. Thank you!!

Some low cost-no service airlines charge a lot for printing boarding cards, I don't know if that's the case for you.

Archived