Which Itineraries will be released next?

Cruise Junky

Any idea of the order they should be coming out this year? we're looking for either Asia, South America or Australia/New Zealand but I'm thinking Europe 2011 will probably be the next release?

Tx

I think the river cruise itineraries are out, in case you are interested........................;) :D :D :D

I'm waiting for Europe 2011. Not sure when they will be posted. Does anyone know if you can call Princess for bookings before they are actually posted on their website? Or is the website posting the very first availability?:confused:
In the past, Princess annouces the new Europe itineraries usually in late March and bookings open within a couple of weeks from that point.:)

South America is already out. I've heard that next year is the last for Antarctica for the Star.:(

We went to South America (not Antarctica) last year and it was wonderful.

I'm hoping they'll do a similar itinerary on a smaller ship. Can't go until 2012 but definitely will do Antarctica somehow.

South America is already out. I've heard that next year is the last for Antarctica for the Star.:(

We went to South America (not Antarctica) last year and it was wonderful.

Only for the spring, they came out last year. I need later in the year, or early 2012.

Archived