Bon Voyage dakrewser !!!!!

Ziggy7

[quote name='CDRMark']Bon Voyage Dave!
I am sure we will be hearing from you en route.
Cheers
MarkB[/QUOTE]

Actually Mark, I promised DW that I wouldn't spend more than 30 minutes a day on the laptop (for essential email, etc.). But the cruise is almost over and there's some time lieft on my account so it's "use it or lose it!"

It's been a great week, the O'dam exceeded my expectations. I was prepared to be a ittle disappointed, but this may well be my new favorite HAL ship! A full review early next week.

"See" you all soon!

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=blue]Great to hear that you have enjoyed your time on the Oosterdam!:D [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=blue]Safe travel home! Look forward to an indepth report!:cool: [/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='dakrewser']Actually Mark, I promised DW that I wouldn't spend more than 30 minutes a day on the laptop (for essential email, etc.). But the cruise is almost over and there's some time lieft on my account so it's "use it or lose it!"

It's been a great week, the O'dam exceeded my expectations. I was prepared to be a ittle disappointed, but this may well be my new favorite HAL ship! A full review early next week.

"See" you all soon![/QUOTE]

Dave, I am so glad that the Oosterdam exceeded expectations. That is how we felt last May when we were on her. Looking forward to hearing your full report.

While your were gone we Played "Where's Dave" Instead of "Where's Waldo":D

I didn't think about reservations. :rolleyes: How far in advance can I book?

How was the Zoo? We can't decide if we should try the Zoo (not sure the parents can walk around) or just do a trolley tour.

They claim they don' take reservations but will take you name down and a time and they will try to get you in with in a few minutes of that time. Which sounds like a reservation to me. When I did it for last weekend I called on THursday for Saturday. At that time you cannot request a window table but when you get there tell them you want a window table. It may take a few minutes longer but well worth it.

The Zoo was nice. It had been at least 14 years since I had been there. It would be a must to take the double decker bus with your parents. Even if you take the bus it will still be a lot of walking. It is not your noraml city Zoo with cage after cage. Every animal has it's own special habitat.

Here is by Web Shots page that has my Zoo pictures that I took last Saturday. I walked the whole thing good exercise.:D

http://community.webshots.com/user/laffnvegas1

LAFFNVEGAS - You are a big help! I didn't realize there was that much walking that a bus could be needed.

Loved your pictures. Thanks to you, we don't need to go to the zoo anymore.:D

I would just spend all day with the chimps, apes and monkeys if I could. I think they are fascinating to watch.

Archived