Success !!

beachchick24

Thank you for the update, I bought Rum Runners and was kinda scared to use them. Will take them with me and fill before we board. They did say to fill them with hot water first, is this still correct?

Yes, they still say to do that. Don't worry, you will be fine! Just put them in between your clothes with the caps tucked into shoes!

Just returned from the Jan 30 Freedom Eastern sailing and we (6 of us) successfully smuggled roughly over $1000 worth of booze (if it were bought in Canada.. In the US it was about $400) using rum runners...hid the cap in shoes, all in checked luggage(which was locked) !! We still had a small bar tab tho .. figure THAT one out ! haha

:p

Well, isn't that special.....

churchlady02.jpg

Just returned from the Jan 30 Freedom Eastern sailing and we (6 of us) successfully smuggled roughly over $1000 worth of booze (if it were bought in Canada.. In the US it was about $400) using rum runners...hid the cap in shoes, all in checked luggage(which was locked) !! We still had a small bar tab tho .. figure THAT one out ! haha

Very nice, completely worthless because they have not yet implemented the stricter rules in Ft. Lauderdale where you boarded.

BTW, what other rules of the ship did you break, or do those not apply to you either?

Very nice, completely worthless because they have not yet implemented the stricter rules in Ft. Lauderdale where you boarded.

BTW, what other rules of the ship did you break, or do those not apply to you either?

We went into the Serenity area even though the sign said it was closed, and security walked by us multiple times and just said hello, because they really, really care

Seriously all of you keeners, for all of the time that you spend investing energy into these boards criticizing people, how about using some of that energy to better yourself? Get off these boards and go do something useful for yourself!!! No one cares about your negative opinions!

Thanks for posting the pic goodtoglow !!

... Another no-no I did : I brought a couple muffins and a croissant off the ship once ! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and I took a picture during one of the shows in the theatre one night.

Oh yeah! I brought some boxes of cereal off the ship and *gasp* I didn't eat them! Such a waste, such a waste!!!!

You all are crazy. Hey goodtoglow... didn't you have an amazing review going of this cruise yesterday? I haven't seen it today I don't think. :confused:

You all are crazy. Hey goodtoglow... didn't you have an amazing review going of this cruise yesterday? I haven't seen it today I don't think. :confused:

I'm uploading pictures right now so I can continue the review! Hopefully I will get a few more posts in tonight... but the Olympic opening ceremonies are being held in my hometown and starting in 20 minutes so....... not sure how far I will get! :D

The caps are plastic! So putting them into the shoes kind of disguises the cap from being overtly noticeable on the X-ray machines...

quote]

Ahhh... I see. Thanks!

I bet us drunkards do have a considerably higher S&S bill than the non-drunkards who are allowed to bring on cases of water, soda/pop, & juice. As a matter of principle, isn't it only fair that they (and I am one of they) have to purchase their water, soda/pop, juice on board, just the same as alcoholic beverages? This would certainly boost profits as well. ;)

Ya! great point! people are soooo...uhhhh! u know?!!

Archived