Tour Companies in Itlay

porttravels

Taking cruise in May. Would like to use a tour company other than ships. Has anyone tried Rudys@Rome or Drivers Guide Service? Both have responed with my questions, just would like someone elses feedback? There are 12 of us traveling and will be using two cars so we want a GREAT experience. Please advise if someone has used either - good or bad. Thanks.

Taking cruise in May. Would like to use a tour company other than ships. Has anyone tried Rudys@Rome or Drivers Guide Service? Both have responed with my questions, just would like someone elses feedback? There are 12 of us traveling and will be using two cars so we want a GREAT experience. Please advise if someone has used either - good or bad. Thanks.

Haven't used either but use the search button at the top right of your post, click and the pull down allows you to type in "Rome Driver", "Naples Driver" etc. There is a ton of information on previous threads but do not recall seeing your two companies.

Welcome to CC,

By all means you are doing the smart thing and avoiding the ship tours. You don't want to to the bus tours with such a larger party. You'l save tons of money and have a far better experience with private car!

There is the thread with 24000+ reads and 430+ posts :D

We used RomeInLimo for all three of our Italy ports. Like you we had 12 people, we added 4 others on tour share to fill two vans. We did get a discount, small but still a discount in booking three ports with them.

Great experience/value in Rome, Florence/Pisa, Naples/Amalfi. If I was to do it again, I'd use them again!

Archived