Characters in a story

littlemoonrabbit

I feel guilty sharing I do this too and my responses highlight the fact I watch too much TV:

Desperate Housewives

"Ugly naked guy" - Friends

"Man Hands" - Seinfeld

Cocoon people

Don't forget the Love Boat

Captain Stubing

"Doc"

"Gopher"

Isaac "Your Bartender"

Julie

We have seen lots of look a likes-Senator Joe Lieberman, Sean Connery, Woody Allen. We saw a guy on Legend that looked like Johnny Sac from the Sopranos.

One of our favorites was Grandma and Grandpa Harley D. We saw them in port wearing black leather outfits and carrying motorcycle helmets, then later on by the pool in their "bikinis"(BOTH of them) They spent a lot of time oiling up their very expansive array of tattoos!

We saw a man-hands at Atlantis a few years back-LOL!

Okay, on the Fascination in December, my daughter and I named this HUGE guy who was always eating HUGE amounts on the Lido...Jabba the Hut... I kept having to push my jaw back up. I've never seen a human eat like that before. Also the QUILT LADIES on the same ship. They all wore little bells.. they were very nice people:) One in an elevator asked how we knew she was a quilter. Hello? You've got bells on your shirt :)

Okay, on the Fascination in December, my daughter and I named this HUGE guy who was always eating HUGE amounts on the Lido...Jabba the Hut... I kept having to push my jaw back up. I've never seen a human eat like that before. Also the QUILT LADIES on the same ship. They all wore little bells.. they were very nice people:) One in an elevator asked how we knew she was a quilter. Hello? You've got bells on your shirt :)

Slight derail: I remember a guy who reminded me of that, not at a cruise ship buffet, but at a local hospital cafeteria I was at when visiting a family member. He was a maintenance worker, really big guy in suspenders - who was getting the scrambled eggs. I was right behind him in line, and saw his plate was piled up like a mountain. They ran out of eggs, there was none left in the bin the lady was serving - but I don't know how he could have piled any more on that plate anyhow. He started yelling & cursing about no more scrambled eggs. I thought he was joking at first, but no - it was dead serious. Relieved my son had not been with me in line, because he would have fallen over laughing. :o end derail:

I can relate to just seeing about all of these. The one that really stands out in my mind was on the Glory a few years ago. At first glance, i really thought it was "Colonel Klink" (for those old enough to remember Hogan's Heros on TV). The only thing missing was the uniform, but he did have the monocal and used it the same way!

Archived