2 questions on solstice

CruiseChick00

Tuscan Grill dress code would be "smart casual" unless it's a formal night for the ship and then it too would be formal. I wore dressy pants, blouse, sandals, husband wore nice pants, pull over sweater and we were fine.

Not sure what you mean by "cabana" cabins....

I used one before we sailed but friends loved it.. lucked out twice.

as far as dress code the "S" class ship does not make you go formal in TG or others.. but people in general do dress up more than if at the buffet etc.

That must be a real joy. Do people get up at 7 am to save them? It would seem that could be a problem.

CruiseChick00

Hmmmm.....there is a chair hog thread going on somewhere on this first page...take a look.

as far as dress code the "S" class ship does not make you go formal in TG or others.. but people in general do dress up more than if at the buffet etc.

I was just on Solstice and the daily schedule stated on Formal nights that all should be in formal wear through out the ship for the evening. I have NO desire to debate it because I truly don't care what anyone else wears but I've never seen anything that the "S" class ships have a different standard than any other Celebrity ship......I wouldn't want to mislead someone and have them feel uncomfortable though....where did you get that info about "S" class ships...it could make a difference in my packing for a Med trip if that's true.

Gracie the Specialty venues hold the same evening attire as the rest of the ship. Formal night is Formal night even in specialty.

A comparison of evening dress and day wear at the buffet certainly should be questioned so the OP has the correct information...Thank You for making you point on that item.

Gracie the Specialty venues hold the same evening attire as the rest of the ship. Formal night is Formal night even in specialty.

A comparison of evening dress and day wear at the buffet certainly should be questioned so the OP has the correct information...Thank You for making you point on that item.

Well that's what I thought but ellbon seems to think differently...would like to know where her info comes from.....

still would like to know where you got this info...as it is NOT what I experienced in January and since I'm planning a Med cruise I'd like to know if it's true...will help with packing.....

I

Archived