which airport you fly home from

jengef

has anyone had a pre cruise stay in orlando before. we're booked for our 2nd cruise( ruby princess eastern caribbean 2nd jan 2011) but have added a 3 night pre cruise stay in orlando . i just wondered what happened on dis embarkation as on our last cruise we were taken to a hotel in miami for lunch before being taken to miami airport for our long flight home to the uk.

my worry is that we will be flying out of the uk from gatwick and just wondered whether we'd be flying bak from orlando or miami, this is so we know where to look for parking our car in the uk as if we fly bak from miami we will land bak at heathrow.

I would assume that if the cruise ship returns to Orlando, you will be flying out of Orlando.

Orlando and Miami are a good 6 hour drive apart. When I did my Emerald cruise in October, we flew to Fort Lauderdale after spending a few days at Disney World. It was a nice 30 minute flight.

thanks 1025cruise. thats why im a little confused as the ship sails from fort lauderdale. our package includes transfers but dont know the finer details yet and i do like to worry and plan in advance

jenny

...thats why im a little confused as the ship sails from fort lauderdale. our package includes transfers but dont know the finer details yet and i do like to worry and plan in advance...

Your three-day stay in Orlando prior to your cruise shouldn't affect your post-cruise transfer. Why not call Princess or your TA for the final word on your flight home?

Hope you're aware that Port Everglades is about 180 miles south of Orlando.

I would assume that if the cruise ship returns to Orlando, you will be flying out of Orlando.

Don't know of any cruise line that sails out of Orlando. :rolleyes:

Lew

• 3 weeks later...

thanks Lew i tried to contact princess and they couldnt really help. they said they wont know prpoerly till about 210 days before we sail . so looks like i got to wait for a while before i sort out my airport parking,

Archived