NORTHERN CALIF Fun Cruisers

cctn

Hello Fellow Cruising Friends!

I don't know that we have a ritual but do like being one of the first on-board and of course have to eat at the WJ for lunch. We cannot wait until the cabins are available at 1 PM.

Happy weekend Carol & Char!

Hi Janice:

Thanx for coming over - please visit us often - went to Half Moon Bay today - just to hang out - enjoy the warm weather... carol

I'm still trying to figure out CC without the layout I'm used to, not to mention the symbols I'm used to seeing...Of course, I do need a new computer so maybe its me and not CC...:rolleyes:

No Char, it's not you -- it's most definitely CC - but if you want a new computer -- it's a good excuse! heehee!

carol

No Char, it's not you -- it's most definitely CC - but if you want a new computer -- it's a good excuse! heehee!

carol

O M G !! It's NOT Char - it's Nancy!! ha!ha! I NEED new glasses! I just got them 2 weeks ago - stronger prescription but maybe I need them to be even stronger!!

But you are right, the symbols are not here - just point to where you think they are and they appear cuz of our clickers!

carol

I am depressed won't get into it but you can guess.

I should be having a drink but instead will be having a special pie and ice cream.

We drove up north to this well known cafe-pie place if you are heading to or back from Flagstaff when we were going to the outlets the other side of Phx..

Cherry crumb pie.

It is Amazing Race and pie tonight.

Hope everyone has a good week.

Laura

I should be having a drink but instead will be having a special pie and ice cream.

We drove up north to this well known cafe-pie place if you are heading to or back from Flagstaff when we were going to the outlets the other side of Phx..

Cherry crumb pie.

Laura

Probably same reason we are depressed --

that pie sounds good - serve it to me with vanilla ice cream please -- oh - I guess I can give you a break from your bartending duties to pie server --

I think we need more than once piece - to absorb all that happened this evening.

You know what I mean............carol

that pie sounds good - serve it to me with vanilla ice cream please -- oh - I guess I can give you a break from your bartending duties to pie server --

I think we need more than once piece - to absorb all that happened this evening.

Cherry crumb pie.

Laura

YEP...a drink would be nice about now...but I will add chocolate/caramel with that pie if you don't mind. ;)

Char

SSSSF

YEP...a drink would be nice about now...but I will add chocolate/caramel with that pie if you don't mind. ;)

Char

SSSSF

Just had our dessert/late night snack =

added a mexican muffin to that vanilla ice cream and brownie - the muffin is like a pound cake/butter taste - so good - plain and rich tasting. I love Mexican pastries, not all, just the pound cake textured ones especially with raisins.

have a good evening - manana is another day - carol

Hi guys...today is "manana"...=)

Been a busy morning...but a beautiful day...will be going out later for some fun in the sun...well sorta but anytime you are outside in this beautiful weather is "fun in the sun". =)

Hope all are surviving their Monday...be back later.

Char

Laura

:confused::confused::confused: - Of course, I am frequently confused. :D

:confused::confused::confused: - Of course, I am frequently confused. :D

This is the right place to come to if you want to be confused!!heehee!! will email ya ...

Hope everyone had a good Monday - it was gorgeous here today so I just enjoyed the day!

carol

Beautiful day here too...love this time of year...then fall is my next favorite with the leaves changing and the long shadows.

Nancy...confused???? well you will just fit right in here in Nor Cal thread...but you probably knew that already coming from the other Cal thread.

Char

Just watched Dancing With the Stars -- so/so... Pam Andersen was .... well, Pam....ha!ha! the judges were funny when they commented on her dancing.

carol

I saw that...and yep gonna be an interesting season. I made a prediction over at the "clubhouse".

Char

Confusion. That's something I can relate to. :)

Frank

Hi Frank -

this is the right place if you want to be confused!!

thanx for coming in .......

Glenda will be posting - also Char is the Char and Jim you met at our lunch last yr at the Texas Roadhouse -

You have fun on your cruies and can't wait to hear all about it!!

carol

Thanks, Carol and Char. I really need to start packing. Right now I'm trying to pick the wine to bring on board. Not having to fly in has its pluses. :D I like to bring a large bottle of port wine, pay the $15 corking, and then have it brought to the table each night. Get full value for the $15 that way. ;)