NORTHERN CALIF Fun Cruisers

cctn

Happy Easter to all the No Ca thread posters.

Congrats Char on the 100th post. Sounded like you had a nice day shopping.

Have a blessed wonderful day tomorrow.

Laura

Wow...didn't even notice that...we don't need to do the gift thingy...LOL

We were on here so much last night I couldn't even keep track of where I was. Was fun tho'. :D

Char

Char

Barb...welcome back from your cruise sounds like it was great...Jim and I want to try X sometime in the future and are looking at them for our anniversary cruise in 2013...will try to squeeze one in before if we can.

Thanks for sharing your cruise with us.

Char

Thanks for the welcome back. I am sure you will enjoy X. I am now reading all I can about Royal as I have not sailed them previously. It sounds like a much busier atmosphere than X. Any and all tips on the ship will be helpful. <G>

My sons partner is sailing next week on the NCL Star. It is rather funny as this will be his first cruise and that was my sons first cruise. Jeff has been playing TA with M's Mom telling her what to do and see in Mexico.:)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter :)

Barb

Barb...are you going on the Mariner April 3?

Jim and I have sailed on NCL Star and really loved her so he should have a great time. Their activity level is just a notch below RCCL's which is a big notch below Carnival. LOL

Char

Wow...didn't even notice that...we don't need to do the gift thingy...LOL

We were on here so much last night I couldn't even keep track of where I was. Was fun tho'. :D

Char

Char

Congrats Char on the 100th post - didn't notice that either = the recognition thing goes to the 1000th poster! heehee! but here we'll just say= Good Job and you get a pat on the back or buttt whichever you prefer. carol

HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD TOO!! HAVE A GOOD DAY!

We already went to Church then Brunch - and now we are Resting til dinner! which I will have to cook - don't mind it -

Yes, Char, we are counting on Barb and her kids to be with us on The Mariner on April 3 2011 - it'll be really fun cuz her gang is pretty lively - two great adult kids who have fun.

Barb: Yep, I can just hear Jeff - he's pretty much an expert now with all his cruisin' experience - he did not steer you wrong re: Catalina! He said it's a nice place and it really is!

carol

HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD TOO!! HAVE A GOOD DAY!

We already went to Church then Brunch - and now we are Resting til dinner! which I will have to cook - don't mind it -

Yes, Char, we are counting on Barb and her kids to be with us on The Mariner on April 3 2011 - it'll be really fun cuz her gang is pretty lively - two great adult kids who have fun.

Barb: Yep, I can just hear Jeff - he's pretty much an expert now with all his cruisin' experience - he did not steer you wrong re: Catalina! He said it's a nice place and it really is!

carol

I think at this point it will be Jeff and I coming. April says she has done that cruise and would rather see other places.

No he certainly didn't steer me wrong with Catalina.

Jeff and I have been cooking pretty much of the am. Scalloped potatos are ready to go,asparagus is ready to go and the ham is fully studded with cloves. Jeff ran out and got the ham this am as we were not planning on cooking....he got the last ham and it is a full sized one..I know what I will be eating all week. LOL

Barb...are you going on the Mariner April 3?

Jim and I have sailed on NCL Star and really loved her so he should have a great time. Their activity level is just a notch below RCCL's which is a big notch below Carnival. LOL

Char

Yep I will be there with Jeff.

We had a really bad experience on the Star so I am hoping Marty has a better time. (Really bad outbreak of noro).

I think most of us started out our first sailing with Carnival and moved on from there. :)

whoa Barb! raining in our area! good thing we went to church early then Brunch at Las Montanas in Concord at the old Willow Pass Shopping Center.

stay dry!! carol

I ran outside and got some firewood for a nice cozy fire... but that is as far as I have been out all day :)

Barb

whoa Barb! raining in our area! good thing we went to church early then Brunch at Las Montanas in Concord at the old Willow Pass Shopping Center.

stay dry!! carol

Carol, so that place is a fav? I now have Ollie on my arm so this is one handed! We could meet there sometime!! Hope the Easter Bunny was good to you!

13 days to Morro Bay!

I like it - but Narce just told me that he had his fill from going there 4 times now and we need to wait til maybe next yr!ha!ha!

No, our favorite is a place in Pittsburg called the New Mecca - been serving since the mid 60's and it's everyone's favorite in our Contra Costa County! very authentic tasting Mexican food - we just love it - practically grew up on their food.

carol

Barb:

You mentioned that we would probably be invited to dine at the specialty restuarant on the Infinity the first night - free? why ? we are not in a suite - but we did sign up as concierge class plus Narce and I are elites... it would be nice if we could be invited to dine there - thanx - carol

Barb:

You mentioned that we would probably be invited to dine at the specialty restuarant on the Infinity the first night - free? why ? we are not in a suite - but we did sign up as concierge class plus Narce and I are elites... it would be nice if we could be invited to dine there - thanx - carol

I am not positive if it is only for Suite guests or if it is for elites also. But if it is offered take it!

I know many of the Elite perks are given to suite guests.. which is how we got them. :)

BTW Booked the Mariner today for April 3rd.. the *double Martini* is going to be back on the seas. ;)

Carol & Barb...you are making me want to go and book a Celebrity cruise...I do have a spot on the calendar to fill for 2011. :D

Char

Barb: You cannot believe how excited we are to have you on the April 3 Mexico cruise!! yay! double Yay for the double Martini's...

Char - keep Nov 2011 open - my gang back east may decide to do an X cruise -

you will definitely fit in -

of course anyone interested are all welcome to join us on that Nov 2011 cruis= don't know where to - don't know what ship! ha!ha! just in the planning right now... well, we at least have the Month and the Year!!

carol

Barb: You cannot believe how excited we are to have you on the April 3 Mexico cruise!! yay! double Yay for the double Martini's...

of course anyone interested are all welcome to join us on that Nov 2011 cruis= don't know where to - don't know what ship! ha!ha! just in the planning right now... well, we at least have the Month and the Year!!

carol

Carol...that is about the time I am thinking about...so will definately keep it open. =)

Char

carol

careful that is when Jeff's 35th BD month you never know who may show up LOL

careful that is when Jeff's 35th BD month you never know who may show up LOL

Whoa! not that 35 is old but I thought Jeff was only in his mid 20's!! I will buy him a birthday drink during that cruise! carol