NORTHERN CALIF Fun Cruisers

cctn

When is Bruce's b-day in NOv Nancy? I need to start keeping a record - altho' I have lots on my calendar already.

I am also a NOv birthday and always looking for a b-day twin.

The East Coast Gang is lining up a new X ship plan- it'll sail from Bayonne - Caribbean - I forgot the itny - but I'll look up what they wrote out. It'll be last two weeks of NOv 2011 so it's during Thanxg -

So there goes our discussion about NOT flying!! heehee!!

carol

Barb:

You mentioned that we would probably be invited to dine at the specialty restuarant on the Infinity the first night - free? why ? we are not in a suite - but we did sign up as concierge class plus Narce and I are elites... it would be nice if we could be invited to dine there - thanx - carol

Hello dear Carol!

Fae and Chuck just sailed on the Celebrity Solstice and are Diamonds but not DIAMOND PLUS and they somehow were invited to dinner at the Captain's TABLE one night...so I am sure you two will be too!

Plus is you are in the Concierge class you are going to get spoiled too is what I have been told; enjoy!

Hello dear Carol!

Fae and Chuck just sailed on the Celebrity Solstice and are Diamonds but not DIAMOND PLUS and they somehow were invited to dinner at the Captain's TABLE one night...so I am sure you two will be too!

Plus is you are in the Concierge class you are going to get spoiled too is what I have been told; enjoy!

I am excited about being on the Infinity for the first time - and I know we will continue to book X ships from all the positive opinions we have been hearing. The new ships are gorgeous -

I wish Chuck would start posting - miss them both and wish they could also join us in MB.

carol

When is Bruce's b-day in NOv Nancy? I need to start keeping a record - altho' I have lots on my calendar already.

I am also a NOv birthday and always looking for a b-day twin.

The East Coast Gang is lining up a new X ship plan- it'll sail from Bayonne - Caribbean - I forgot the itny - but I'll look up what they wrote out. It'll be last two weeks of NOv 2011 so it's during Thanxg -

So there goes our discussion about NOT flying!! heehee!!

carol

That would be wonderful if you can go too. =)

Char

Carol, Bruce's b'day is the 6th. I have enjoyed my Celebrity cruises and I'd like to take more of them. I'd also like to cruise the Caribbean again. So far, it sounds like a win-win. Now, we need a 'Panama Canal" across the U.S. so we could sail instead of fly cross country. :D

Hello dear Carol!

How fun for Chuck and Fae. =)

How are they doing? I think about them sometimes and hope that Fae is recovering from her terriable loss.

Char

I am excited about being on the Infinity for the first time - and I know we will continue to book X ships from all the positive opinions we have been hearing. The new ships are gorgeous -

I wish Chuck would start posting - miss them both and wish they could also join us in MB.

carol

Carol...I am especially eager to hear how your Celebrity cruise goes...will be waiting on pins and needles until you return...then we have to wait until you get your big BBQ done...so hurry up okay? LOL

Char

Carol, Bruce's b'day is the 6th. I have enjoyed my Celebrity cruises and I'd like to take more of them. I'd also like to cruise the Caribbean again. So far, it sounds like a win-win. Now, we need a 'Panama Canal" across the U.S. so we could sail instead of fly cross country. :D

Nancy...wouldn't we have to do a B2B in order not to fly? Okay can do that...Jim wants to do a 30 day cruise for our anniversay in 2013...so that would work...but for some reason Panama canal doesn't sound real romantic to me. But if the Mex ports were like Ixtapa/Z... then I would definately consider a P cruise.

We are eager to sail on X...did the Mercury a couple of years ago...short Pacific Northwest...great cruise and I liked the Mercury...but ready to try one of the big girls now. :D

When we lived in Sacramento we would go to SF when a ship would be in port for referb...and we saw the Mercury there before we sailed on her. We have seen several other ships in SF too...made for a very nice day trip...sad now tho' because now we have to travel three hours to SF...sure do miss living in Sacramento.

Char

All those B2B's sound so good - esp if one stays in the same stateroom. when we did the Panama Canal, the only Mexico ports we had was Acapulco and Cabo - so they were not too bad.

It's so much to plan and anticipate a cruise =

Nancy - I am 4 days ahead of Bruce - it would be nice to share a birthday cake with him one day - esp since I dealt with him all those yrs when my company dealt with his -- and never met!! ha!ha! carol

All those B2B's sound so good - esp if one stays in the same stateroom. when we did the Panama Canal, the only Mexico ports we had was Acapulco and Cabo - so they were not too bad.

It's so much to plan and anticipate a cruise =

Nancy - I am 4 days ahead of Bruce - it would be nice to share a birthday cake with him one day - esp since I dealt with him all those yrs when my company dealt with his -- and never met!! ha!ha! carol

Carol...if we did a B2B Panama Canal we could leave from SF and return to SF...YAY love that idea. Celebrity does one but you have to really dig to find it. That is if we don't decide to do a TA for our anniversary. So many choices happy that we have plenty of time.

Char

My East Coast friends came up with a cruise idea -- but it seems like everyone is liking it...

Celebrity's newest ship - not completed yet - the Silouette - Nov 18 for the Thanksgiving week - 12 days I think --

pricing is open for elites - sails from Bayonne New Jersey and it goes to the Caribbean - forgot the itnry but it sounds good and I like all the islands.

carol

carol

Carol,

Chuck doesn't miss a beat...he enjoys being in the background! I think he knows more about us than we do about ourselves!

How fun for Chuck and Fae. =)

How are they doing? I think about them sometimes and hope that Fae is recovering from her terriable loss.

Char

Although we don't live that far we haven't seen much of them lately...Fae is getting ready to retire in July! Lucky her to retire young!

Carol,

Chuck doesn't miss a beat...he enjoys being in the background! I think he knows more about us than we do about ourselves!

From what we saw on the Mariner last year that sounds just like Chuck. LOL

Although we don't live that far we haven't seen much of them lately...Fae is getting ready to retire in July! Lucky her to retire young!

Good for yer...and she will love retirement does she have any plans for part-time or on-call work? After I retired the college I worked for called me three times to cover for people going out on maternity leave, vacations, etc...but we had already moved to Fresno so had to turn them down...would have done it if we had still been in the area.

Char

Carol,

Well Chuck, if you are LISTENING -- heehee!! then please POST - we would love to hear from you!! you are a lot of fun!! miss ya a lot! carol

After I officially retired Dec 05, i went back for 3 yrs, same company for part time - it was so much fun!! my time, got to go in when I wanted and left when I wanted to. Was off when I wanted to be - it was the transition time I needed from full time job to finally full time retirement.

carol

Hello My Nor Cal Friends...

Hope everyone is doing good and having a nice day...had some nasty storm here last night...but partly cloudy today...and sometimes the sun peeks out for a bit makiing everything look shiny and clean.

Char

Dreary here but no rain - so far - cold tho ' == whatever happened to the nice spring weather we were having last week?

when we were in Lodi last Wed, it was so hot that we didn't wear sweaters or light jackets.

geezeeeeeeeeeee - carol

From what we saw on the Mariner last year that sounds just like Chuck. LOL

Good for yer...and she will love retirement does she have any plans for part-time or on-call work? After I retired the college I worked for called me three times to cover for people going out on maternity leave, vacations, etc...but we had already moved to Fresno so had to turn them down...would have done it if we had still been in the area.

Char

Char, Fae has been working 75% time for awhile now so she is getting ready for the next step. I wish I could retire early but that would have to involve winning a big lotto and the odds are slim but not impossible! OOPs I didn't buy a ticket for tonight...105 million.

Char, Fae has been working 75% time for awhile now so she is getting ready for the next step. I wish I could retire early but that would have to involve winning a big lotto and the odds are slim but not impossible! OOPs I didn't buy a ticket for tonight...105 million.

Try to remember to buy a group ticket on Sat - who knows!!! with that kind of $$$, we can afford to take everyone on THIS THREAD on a cruise!! carol