Sr Frogs

justmarie

You will see the Senor Frog's directly across from the dock when your ship arrives. It's a very short walk through some shopping areas to get there. They have a nice balcony on the second floor from which you can overlook the ship.

As much as I enjoyed spending a couple of hours at Senor Frog's during my last visit (and I plan to enjoy it again next month!), a word of caution: the last time I was there, my credit card number was stolen at some point while the waiter had my card when I paid my bill. Fortunately for me at the time, my number was not fraudulently used until a couple of weeks after I returned home. Then quite a few charges were made all over Aruba. Regardless, I know that Senor Frog's was the only place in Aruba where I used my credit card, so that's where it had to be lifted. It could have just been a one-time fluke, but I will certainly be paying with cash there next time.

Thanks! We plan on going for around an hour, we leave at 8pm but have a full jeep tour in the morning.

I took this photo of Sr Frogs just last month. As you can see it is on the corner of the pier heading to the city. If I am not mistaken, it appeared to me that it is o the 2nd floor... But, I do not drink so did not investigate closer. When I walked in fron of it though heading back to the ship the bottom floor appeared to be for lease.

2856518650105498569S600x600Q85.jpg

Joanie

Senor-Frogs_Aruba.jpg.6e5ba2c2d99be8756abf0bd557c0507c.jpg

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know if there is still a Senor Frogs in Aruba? We are getting conflicting reports. Some are saying the Carlos and Charlies closed, others are saying the Senor Frogs closed. Thanks for anyone's help :)

progress.gif

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Sr. Frogs is located in Palm beach across the street from the high rise resorts. It is an easy taxi or bus ride to and from the cruise terminal.

I can't remember the cost of a taxi from the cruise terminal to Senor Frogs/Palm Beach. Does anyone? Help! I need to give this info to someone on our roll call.

LuLu

~~~~

It will probably cost $11.00 each way. To save money, they could take the bus down there and take a taxi back.

Thanks so much. Very nice of you to respond. :)

Think they'll be fine with the taxi for both but who knows and appreciate the info. I'll pass it along to them.

LuLu

~~~~

Archived