Cagney's breakfast/lunch & Suite Room Service menus

adelchamps

All I know is, if I wasn't sailing tomorrow, I would be booking a cruise right away after looking at the listings and talk about all this yummy food.

I am sooo jealous! Have a great cruise! :D

For desserts for the lunch menu, hands down the Banana Cream Pie wins.

I would agree. This pie was so good I had it for dessert each day I ate lunch in Cagney's on my last cruise.

In fact, it was so good I went home and researched how to make a pie similar, even learning how to make caramel and chocolate sauces, etc. in the process.

I am (amazingly!) booked in a Garden Villa on the Gem for June 2011 with a large family group. :)

Can anyone tell me what the serving hours are for breakfast and lunch served in Cagney's? Do the hours vary between port days and sea days?

We have an age range from teen to senior in our villa and I have a feeling we will want to eat at varying times, so I want to be sure they all know what the time range is.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Has anyone taken pictures of their favorites?

The descriptions are wonderful and I'm sure the pics will add more pounds!

So happy to read about the Gem. Only 289 days till we sail on our first cruise.

This thread makes me sooooo hungry! 34 more days until we will be eating in Cagney's again...YUM

Here are a few pics of our favorites...

Banana Creme Pie

Jumbo shrimp cocktail

French toast

Crab eggs Benedict

2128070519_Europe2009159(Small).jpg.4a1c19fcd0a2c667b91d970d026b8656.jpg

145586402_Europe2009158(Small).jpg.76cc26f36e26f10ec236925e06be3419.jpg

1925187822_Europe2009210(Small).jpg.50a7071aa37583f66fd4893bd24d683f.jpg

1586832695_Europe2009208(Small).jpg.dbd6e1babb78cacbe1b89f2664cd7392.jpg

I am (amazingly!) booked in a Garden Villa on the Gem for June 2011 with a large family group. :)

Can anyone tell me what the serving hours are for breakfast and lunch served in Cagney's? Do the hours vary between port days and sea days?

We have an age range from teen to senior in our villa and I have a feeling we will want to eat at varying times, so I want to be sure they all know what the time range is.

Thanks in advance for any help!

When the perk of having breakfast and lunch in Cagneys first started the hours varied depending on port days, sea days, etc etc. Honestly, that got on my nerves. I couldn't keep up with it as it changed every day. Thank goodness on our Pearl cruise and on the Dawn it was the same hours every day. Now don't hold me to it, but the hours are roughly 7AM to 9:30AM for breakfast and 11:00AM to 2:30PM for lunch. Take those times with a grain of salt as my memory isn't what it used to be.. LOL. But I am sure those times are close within 30 minutes.

When the perk of having breakfast and lunch in Cagneys first started the hours varied depending on port days, sea days, etc etc. Honestly, that got on my nerves. I couldn't keep up with it as it changed every day. Thank goodness on our Pearl cruise and on the Dawn it was the same hours every day. Now don't hold me to it, but the hours are roughly 7AM to 9:30AM for breakfast and 11:00AM to 2:30PM for lunch. Take those times with a grain of salt as my memory isn't what it used to be.. LOL. But I am sure those times are close within 30 minutes.

Terry, did you get my email tuesday?:confused:

Hi,

Does anyone have the breakfast and lunch menus from Cagneys for suite guests? Also does anyone have the suite room service menu?

Thanks April

What level suite do you have to be in to be eligible for breakfast/lunch in cagney's?

Has anyone taken pictures of their favorites?

The descriptions are wonderful and I'm sure the pics will add more pounds!

So happy to read about the Gem. Only 289 days till we sail on our first cruise.

Here are a few pics... I do have the menu from October.

I can't resist Cagney's filet & eggs...

2767354580051977359S425x425Q85.jpg

This salad was fantastic!

2509569670051977359S425x425Q85.jpg

DH's Steak sandwich in Cagney's

2261122970051977359S425x425Q85.jpg

2554307020051977359S425x425Q85.jpg

Me, too. I always do the first cut with my fork, just to make sure. It's always been a great steak.

Yes, mine have always been very tender too! :D I love having it for breakfast. Just seems so decadent to me since we normally don't eat a lot of red meat. I even ordered bacon with it!!!! :eek:

Okay, I am officially drooling. :D

That shrimp cocktail picture alone did it for me. I think I will find myself at lunch in Cagney's every day just for those succulent shrimp!

Thanks so much for posting the menus and pictures! :)

Okay, I am officially drooling. :D

That shrimp cocktail picture alone did it for me. I think I will find myself at lunch in Cagney's every day just for those succulent shrimp!

Thanks so much for posting the menus and pictures! :)

You're very welcome! The Short Chef sure has a good memory! The shrimp certainly were a good size and did look good.

That Garden Villa is going to be great! Your butler will also bring you breakfast or lunch from Cagney's if you feel like hanging around the GV!

I'm thinking of booking it for my Mom's 90th birthday if I can swing it. We'll see.

Have a wonderful time!

Archived