Radiance 7542 & 7544

Hi,

I've had a look at the deck plans. Situated near the forward elevators they are connecting cabins. Location appears very nice. If you do a dummy booking it should say whether there is an obstructed view on the room selection plan She's a wonderful ship.

We were just in two inside room...7557 and 7553. The one issue we had was a horribly noisy room. I mean noise like the walls were continually creaking. The TV and TV stand were always rattling and vibrating. We had to shove towels all around the TV and stand just to quite it down. My in laws on Deck 4 and friends on deck 9 didn't have any problems, so maybe it was just our inside rooms. But, had to finally resort to wearing ear plugs as the vibration and rattling was just too loud and kept me from sleeping well.

We were just in two inside room...7557 and 7553. The one issue we had was a horribly noisy room. I mean noise like the walls were continually creaking. The TV and TV stand were always rattling and vibrating. We had to shove towels all around the TV and stand just to quite it down. My in laws on Deck 4 and friends on deck 9 didn't have any problems, so maybe it was just our inside rooms. But, had to finally resort to wearing ear plugs as the vibration and rattling was just too loud and kept me from sleeping well.

Hi,

Did you say anything to Guest Services about this? I hate not sleeping well on holiday :(

I was in 7558 a few years ago and the view was good there so I imagine that those would be ok as well. My only complaint was we were right by the overhang for the lifeboats. So you couldn't look down and see the water. Not sure if those cabins have that or not, but it doesn't look like it.

I was in 7558 a few years ago and the view was good there so I imagine that those would be ok as well. My only complaint was we were right by the overhang for the lifeboats. So you couldn't look down and see the water. Not sure if those cabins have that or not, but it doesn't look like it.

I heard about the lifeboat situation, but some have eluded to if you are forward enough the lifeboats are not a problem.

Archived