Email from President with my booking details? is this new?

Cruise Junky

This is the first one I've received and darn impressed... It all my booking details on it. Both my husband and received one.

Dear XXX

Thank you for choosing to sail again with Princess Cruises®. As one of our valued past passengers, we particularly appreciate that you are allowing us to provide you with another fantastic vacation experience. We look forward to hosting you onboard Ruby Princess on your May 1, 2011 sailing to Europe.

As always, your travel agent at CRUISE PLANNERS/XXX is your best source to answer any questions and provide suggestions on how to make the most of your upcoming vacation. We hope the information below will also help you get excited and get ready to escape completely. Keep an eye on your email inbox in the weeks ahead for at least three additional messages.

And remember, you can visit your Cruise Personalizer anytime for the latest information on your booking, voyage information, pre-reservations or Travel Summary.

Sincerely,

ALANSIG_sm_bw.jpg

Alan Buckelew

President & CEO, Princess Cruises

Yep - it started a few months ago. Expect more. I got one also around the time final payment was due telling me final payment time was close by.

Be very careful if you book a cruise for you and another person expecting to surprise them later! They will get an email also.

Yes, very good customer service but it is only an automated email merged with your booking details ;);) not from the president himself lol

Yea but still cool. They are personalized as some of the emails will come from the Captain of the ship that you are on and others from the CD of the ship. Something easy for them to do but is quite helpful and people appreciate them.

This is the first one I've received and darn impressed... It all my booking details on it. Both my husband and received one.

Yes, I got one for a cruise I booked for next January. Unfortunately, I was trying to surprise DW for a 45th anniverary gift, but when she got the 'Thank You' note, my surprise was lost. Oh, well, you can't win 'em all.

It was a nice gesture from Princess, though.

Yes, I got one for a cruise I booked for next January. Unfortunately, I was trying to surprise DW for a 45th anniverary gift, but when she got the 'Thank You' note, my surprise was lost. Oh, well, you can't win 'em all.

It was a nice gesture from Princess, though.

Sorry your surprise was compromized! We sailed with you and enjoyed the Chef's Table previously. We are doing the Panama Canal for our 41st Anniversary in Nov.

The cruise can still be the best although it lacks the surprise luster.

Happy anniversary cruise.

Sorry your surprise was compromized! We sailed with you and enjoyed the Chef's Table previously. We are doing the Panama Canal for our 41st Anniversary in Nov.

The cruise can still be the best although it lacks the surprise luster.

Happy anniversary cruise.

Hi cruiser. She asked me what it was about, but was happy with the surprise cruise, even if it was announced a little early. I loved that chef's table! Let's see - are you the one with the rose between your teeth? LOL

Archived