Aloha or Caribe?

loveJake

We have sailed 2 times before on a Princess ship, both times on B. We are curently book in A622 but I see there is a cabin available C700. I have seen the C decks, were above both times, and do not know if I really like the exposed area but would like the extra space. What is the opinion of this board A vs C? There is no motion problem so location does not matter. I know everyone has their own opinion, would just like to hear it. Thanks

We have sailed 2 times before on a Princess ship, both times on B. We are curently book in A622 but I see there is a cabin available C700. I have seen the C decks, were above both times, and do not know if I really like the exposed area but would like the extra space. What is the opinion of this board A vs C? There is no motion problem so location does not matter. I know everyone has their own opinion, would just like to hear it. Thanks

The space is very nice on Caribe deck balconies. 2 reclining chairs and 2 ordinary chairs. It's nice having the choice of shelter and exposed part too. It doesn't feel exposed at all.

Thanks, I have changed to C700.

Good move!

I was going to offer my thoughts, but you already did the right thing. You're going to love Caribe deck.

Enjoy your cruise...

Lew

Thanks, I have changed to C700.

Have seen on CC the idea to bring a beach umbrella if you need shade/privacy in the uncovered area of your balcony. If you're flying, it might tricky to pack, but it's an idea.

Anita

In February we had a balcony on Caribe deck for the first time We had always been on Aloha. THe extra room is awesome and the balcony is 1/2 covered so you can sit out and people cant see you. I was worried about that as well but it was not a big deal at all. We were C602 and it was one of the quietest rooms ever Have Fun

I havent been on Aloha but I love the size of the balcony on the Caribe. Its nice to be able to come back to your cabin in the afternoon and lounge on the balcony in the sun for another few hours in peace and quiet.

I like the larger outside then inside. Youre on a cruise, why would you want a bigger room?

Archived