Need Cabin help!!

Smellytoes

Does anyone know if there is room in a Cat. M inside cabin for a cot (or even a mattress thrown on the floor). We have DH and one DS booked in the inside cabin and myself and two other kids booked in other cabins (I got C752:D) We were wondering if we should save 50 bucks and hope we can put the three kids in the inside or should we move the cabin to the only inside cabin left that can hold 3 passengers??

Does anyone know if there is room in a Cat. M inside cabin for a cot (or even a mattress thrown on the floor). We have DH and one DS booked in the inside cabin and myself and two other kids booked in other cabins (I got C752:D) We were wondering if we should save 50 bucks and hope we can put the three kids in the inside or should we move the cabin to the only inside cabin left that can hold 3 passengers??

I doubt there will be room for a third passenger in a double inside stateroom. There just won't be that much floor space no matter which ship you are sailing on (it appears you are asking about the Caribbean Princess) for a roll away (they have a very limited amount of these onboard to begin with), or a cot, which they do not provide. A triple or quad would provide a fold down, or pull down twin/twins, and would be much more comfortable.

I just reread my post and it doesn't explain my situation very well:o We're on the Caribbean Princess. My kids are old (oldest is 17). We have 3 cabins booked with one adult (MIL is coming:eek:) and one kid in each cabin. The inside cabin is a guarentee. If we decided to let the 3 kids stay in the inside could a mattress or a cot fit in a double or should I pay an extra 50 bucks and take the last inside room that holds 3 passengers.

Archived